The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

He has a chance to win a cup. Sherwood comes into a club on the decline, avoids relegation, wins a trophy, and gets europa league. 

He'd be touted as a great manager if he somehow achieved that feat.

• Like 3

He has a chance to win a cup. Sherwood comes into a club on the decline, avoids relegation, wins a trophy, and gets europa league. 

Manager of the season award awaits :D

• Like 2

Can't we just win the cup and not bother with the Europey League?

I love the Europey league. 

Fond, fond memories of Slavia Prague in November 2008 *sigh*

I reckon Tim can win us the cup :D *deluded optimism*

Edited by NulliSecundus

I'd love a run in the Europa league. Specially as the winner now gets Champions League football. 

Okay, our Premier League form would suffer, but we'd probably finish 16th instead of 12th. Hardly a big deal.

Should probably focus on actually staying up this season rather than the slim chance of European football. 

He has a chance to win a cup. Sherwood comes into a club on the decline, avoids relegation, wins a trophy, and gets europa league

if this happens its actually crazy

I'd quite like a season of not being scared about relegation. Not sure the Europa League would help

I agree, I would rather consentrate on the League than having the pressures of European football. Everton are struggling.

• Like 1

Can't we just win the cup and not bother with the Europey League?

We can take the MON approach which is playing our best team, then crashing out before the group stage to some team we really should be beating, and then claim we need to focus on the league anyway. 

• Like 1

Yes, think that was another game. I remember the Icelandic team had a really hot blonde physio, I know its sexist but it was quite funny when she ran on and the crowd collectively said; "ooh, wahey".

Maybe those days will come again under Mr Sherwood.

Â