Carles Gil

bose

Surely all fees regarding agents etc should have been finalised before calling a press conference?

That's my point

If the club get a call from an agent's lawyer out of the blue, what are they supposed to do? The player may be at fault, but the club can't be expected to know what agreements (if any) he has made with agents over the years.

I understand that - but why call a press conference if the correct documents aren't signed and he is officially our player? That is what I find to be amateur 

If the club get a call from an agent's lawyer out of the blue, what are they supposed to do? The player may be at fault, but the club can't be expected to know what agreements (if any) he has made with agents over the years.

I understand that - but why call a press conference if the correct documents aren't signed and he is officially our player? That is what I find to be amateur 

Fair enough, but it's not such a huge biggie - the press don't mind turning up for stuff in the hope of getting a controversial quote or some juicy goss.

Who's saying we didn't have the fees already agreed with agents? Only for the agent(s) to then up the price at the last minute? Or for someone who has had little to do with the move demanding money? Its quite common for hangers on to try and make a few quid by trying to have a part in a deal they dont need to.

It will get sorted.

• Like 1

Gil said hes sad to leave Valencia as hes been there since 5 but hes going to an important club in England who will rely on him. He cant wait to get started.

I wonder if he has even the slightest inkling on just how much we will rely on him? If he does, fair play to him, he has cajones the size of cannonballs.

Gil said hes sad to leave Valencia as hes been there since 5 but hes going to an important club in England who will rely on him. He cant wait to get started.

Maybe he can start by telling his agent not to be a greedy git :-p

Â