Carles Gil

bose

Just imagine constantly leaving your best player on the bench. What an absolute joke.

For some reason if Tim only wants to play one of Grealish or Gil then for me Gil is miles ahead. Can't believe he's not starting games. 

• Like 2

The corner was hilarious it was worse than any corner I've seen from Westwood

It's actually the only short corner I've ever seen where the corner taker has failed to actually find his man and pass it to another player

Tim wont put him in because he wants as many defensive players as he can get. Tim has no clue how to organise a defence so players like Gil and Grealish wont get a look in.

Criminally mismanaged in his time here so far.

Agreed. His treatment has been shocking. He's the victim of a truly awful manager. Let's hope Sherwood is sacked before Gil gets the opportunity to leave. Cos under the current management, I'd wager that he'd like to get the hell out of here as soon as the January window opens, and I wouldn't blame him one bit for doing that.

• Like 1

The corner was hilarious it was worse than any corner I've seen from Westwood

It's actually the only short corner I've ever seen where the corner taker has failed to actually find his man and pass it to another player

I saw a game a few weeks back and they took a short corner and it went out for a throw in. I think it might have been Arsenal vs Chelsea

That corner will probably have Tim thinking he's got an excuse to not play him now.  Last season when Sherwood came in and we were playing well and winning I still had serious doubts about his judgement because he was leaving out Gil. If you are so tactically inept that you can't find a space in the team for your most talented player then you arent cut out to be a Premier League manager. We should be playing with a formation that suits him because he is the one player that looks likely to create something every time he's on the ball. Yes he can give the ball away at times which leaves us exposed to the counter attack but we should be set up so there is someone behind him to deal with that. Instead we would rather play this timid, risk free football where everyone is scared to give the ball away.

• Like 2

I don't think a change of manager would do him much good, in the position they'd be taking over in they'd likely go with the players they've heard of/ with the fabled Prem experience, so people like Sinclair and Agbonlahor. He'll find himself back where he was when Sherwood took over, which is not making the bench most weeks. Unfortunately he's found himself in the wrong sort of team, I think he'd be thriving in a safe midtable side like Palace or Swansea.

Â