Carles Gil

bose

I don't really get the Gil in a midfield three would get overrun, 2 deep lying midfielders should be enough and is enough for just about every other team in the premier league. Sanchez is one of the best ball winners in the league and Gana is decent at winning tackles too. Surely we don't need three defensive minded midfielders in the same team. 

Man city have David Silva in front of 2 midfielders

Arsenal have Ozil

Man Utd. Have Mata/Rooney/Depay and whoever in the same position

Crystal Palace have Jason Puncheon

Leicester have Mahrez or a flat four(2 central midfielders) 

West Ham have Payet

Everton use Barkley

Tottenham use Eriksen

Southampton use Tadic/Mane

Liverpool use Coutinho

Swansea play 4 accross or Sigurdson/Ayew in the CAM position

Watford play 442 I think, not sure

Norwich Use Hoolahan or a 442

Stoke use Bojan/Affelay or Ireland

Bournemouth play 442 or Tomlin

Chelsea use Oscar or Willian(who to be fair works extremely hard)

West Brom play 442 or Morrison/Sessegnon/Gnabry

Sunerland use Lens/442/Toivonen

Newcastle use Wijnaldum or Perez or whoever

And it seems like it is only us that have to use a combination of three battlers in the midfield and it annoys me ALOT. We did the same under Lambert, just don't understand it. Give Sanchez the role of ball winner, Gana box to box with empathize on defensive work and Gil can be in the nr. 10 with no worries. It can be argued that Gil does more defensive work than most of the players I have mentioned from the other teams.

Kid knows his Premier League.

• Like 2

I don't really get the Gil in a midfield three would get overrun, 2 deep lying midfielders should be enough and is enough for just about every other team in the premier league. Sanchez is one of the best ball winners in the league and Gana is decent at winning tackles too. Surely we don't need three defensive minded midfielders in the same team. 

Arsenal have Ozil

West Ham have Payet

Everton use Barkley

Tottenham use Eriksen

And it seems like it is only us that have to use a combination of three battlers in the midfield and it annoys me ALOT. We did the same under Lambert, just don't understand it. Give Sanchez the role of ball winner, Gana box to box with empathize on defensive work and Gil can be in the nr. 10 with no worries. It can be argued that Gil does more defensive work than most of the players I have mentioned from the other teams.

Me for manager ! Championship manager has taught me alot ! 

Arsenal have Ozil

West Ham have Payet

Everton use Barkley

Tottenham use Eriksen

Southampton use Tadic/Mane

Liverpool use Coutinho

Swansea play 4 accross or Sigurdson/Ayew in the CAM position

Watford play 442 I think, not sure

Norwich Use Hoolahan or a 442

Stoke use Bojan/Affelay or Ireland

Bournemouth play 442 or Tomlin

Chelsea use Oscar or Willian(who to be fair works extremely hard)

West Brom play 442 or Morrison/Sessegnon/Gnabry

Sunerland use Lens/442/Toivonen

Newcastle use Wijnaldum or Perez or whoever

Angus-Loughran.jpg

• Like 1

Arsenal have Ozil

West Ham have Payet

Everton use Barkley

Tottenham use Eriksen

Me for manager ! Championship manager has taught me alot ! 

The job's yours. Can you start on Sunday?

Strange that this ended up in the press. Sherwood trying to get fans on his side?

If so, his understanding of fans is about as good as his performance of manager. 

He should spend as much time thinking about his team as he does **** about spinning the media.

He played well against Chelsea last season and created the goal for Okore, the one that broke the goal drought, we need to play Gil, as mentioned above he should be our talisman like how Cazorla, Silva, Coutinho et al are for their respective clubs

Needs to play as a 10 and next to Gestede not as a defensive winger or whatever ridiculous role he was given. He is a threat to the goal so needs to play as close as possible to it. No doubt he will dropped against Swansea, a team who most likely will give him the time and space on the ball..

Â