Carles Gil

bose

Totally unsurprising how good he was. Glad he didn't hand in a transfer request.

His casting aside last season was a farce. Every single argument against this can be answered with one name. Charles N'Zogbia.

• Like 1

I wonder if we can line up like this in future games when fully fit.

-------------------Guzan--------------------

Bacuna----RIchards----Clark----Amavi

----------Sanchez----Gueye-------------

--------------------Gil-----------------------

Traore---------------------------Grealish

------------------Gestede-----------------

You'd have neither Westwood nor Veretout in the side?  The 2 players most capable of instigating an attack?  Noppety nope.

• Like 3

I wonder if we can line up like this in future games when fully fit.

-------------------Guzan--------------------

Bacuna----RIchards----Clark----Amavi

----------Sanchez----Gueye-------------

--------------------Gil-----------------------

Traore---------------------------Grealish

------------------Gestede-----------------

You'd have neither Westwood nor Veretout in the side? The 2 players most capable of instigating an attack? Noppety nope.

Not against Sunderland. Gil I'm sure can instigate attacks.

I'd love to see that setup with Veretout in place of Sanchez, just because Gana and Veretout are the players I selfishly want to see more of at the moment.

well i dont think wed have a problem swatching Sanchez/Veretout or Westwood depending on the side we are playing. Definitely want Gana there.

I can understand why he's not.

He was absolutely blowing out of his arse on Tuesday night. He lasted the initial 90 minutes, but in extra time he was really struggling.

So I imagine 2 games in a week might be too much for him after Tuesday. He'll come on in the second half I reckon.

A little bit of a mixed bag but IMO offered infinitely much more than Bacuna and did some very good things. He really should have scored but at least it was his passing and movement which created that chance. He also played some very good passes, again something which Bacuna completely failed to do. 

Â