New manager

reykjavik

Reckon it will be Kilnsmann or Moyes

Moyes has not long just moved to Real Sociedad.

I would have loved Moyes to manage The Villa! Sadly I can't see him leaving there so soon and hasn't he started well?

Just out of interest, how many games did Shearer get as manager to try saving Newcastle that time? Not that I want him mind you. I'm just interested how long he had to save them as it's prettier close to the wire here.

I've no faith in a decent appointment being made considering how badly we have been run over the past 4 seasons.  I just hope whoever we get is a top coach himself or has one on board to get us firing quickly.  I can see this dragging on...

I think it'll be someone to come in for the rest of the season. Don't think Lerner will want hand out a big contract to someone while he's still trying to sell the club. Maybe an international Manager who'll come in part-time, either O'Neill or Klinsmann.

• Like 1

I've no faith in a decent appointment being made considering how badly we have been run over the past 4 seasons.  I just hope whoever we get is a top coach himself or has one on board to get us firing quickly.  I can see this dragging on...

We are a little better since Mcleish. We don;t have the telesales manager Faulkner for a start.

I think it'll be someone to come in for the rest of the season. Don't think Lerner will want hand out a big contract to someone while he's still trying to sell the club. Maybe an international Manager who'll come in part-time, either O'Neill or Klinsmann.

good shout, maybe Klinsman is possible afterall...

• Like 1