New manager

reykjavik

Mark Warburton would be a fantastic choice. This guy is going to be  a big player in the managers circle in next few years i think

Yes seen him on oddschecker...not heard of him before...whats his cv like ?

Was a city trader who jacked it in to train as a manager at his own expense. Travelled to clubs around Europe to learn before he got the Brentford job.

Mark Warburton would be a fantastic choice. This guy is going to be  a big player in the managers circle in next few years i think

Yes seen him on oddschecker...not heard of him before...whats his cv like ?

Was a city trader who jacked it in to train as a manager at his own expense. Travelled to clubs around Europe to learn before he got the Brentford job.

He also dreamt up the Next Generation series that we won a few years ago!!!

The NextGen Series was a European football club cup competition for under-19 footballers. It was designed to provide players with the opportunity to match themselves against other elite European footballers of their age group in a competitive environment. The competition was created by sports TV producer Justin Andrews, current Brentford Manager Mark Warburton and current Brentford owner Matthew Benham.[1][2]

On 16 August 2013, organisers confirmed that the NextGen Series had been suspended for the 2013–14 campaign because of funding issues and lacking of competitive space since the creation of UEFA Youth 
Edited by Villan4Life

I honestly think Sherwood would keep us up.

Whoever comes in, we all need to fully back them 100% and hope they can inspire a change in fortune to keep us up. Then come the summer, we can re-group, make changes to the squad and put the last 3-4 dredful seasons behind us.

Sounds familiar..

We cant let one bad experience prevent us from doing what we want to do moving forward

but i think they would look at someone experienced. i think they will go for sherwood 

Dean Scoggins ‏@SunDeanScoggins

Ok..as papers are about to hit presses.. our info is that Sherwood already expressed interest..the other name in #avfc frame atm is..Dyche

Don't get the Sherwood hate to be honest. Seems like a character anf is.passionate. Did well with Spurs. I don't live in the UK so maybe im missing something. Also had a liking for Di Matteo previously.

Agreed. I think it's because he's so young and inexperienced and I guess we've just had our fingers burned by that. I'd quite like him here though.

He is also Arry's mate, thats probably where hate stems from

Thing is Sherwood will know we are desparate and hold out for the biggest deal and want jobs for all his mates....also with an absentee owner....do we need a manager who will be hankering to get back to London everyday....

Those are my concerns - but I think he might keep us up in the short term...

Dean Scoggins ‏@SunDeanScoggins

Ok..as papers are about to hit presses.. our info is that Sherwood already expressed interest..the other name in #avfc frame atm is..Dyche

Don't get the Sherwood hate to be honest. Seems like a character anf is.passionate. Did well with Spurs. I don't live in the UK so maybe im missing something. Also had a liking for Di Matteo previously.

Yes yard man , I'm thinking David Rodigan , he could drop the Tenor Saw golden hen riddim , trus mi , dat wud keep us well up .

( Smile ) .