New manager

reykjavik

Needs a manager who knows how to disipline a squad. I think its hard work with the likes of Gabby trying to run the show, speculation ofcourse, but I personally think lack of disipline in this squad was rife under Lambert.

I think he was set his deadlines (i.e keep out the relegation places) and is a reason we never employed a new assistant.

Prandelli is a good shout and a Villa fan

Interesting. 

I don't know much of his record really, other than with Italy where he did OK and that Galatasary were a bit trigger happy early this season. 

He built a great Fiorentina side that played very nice football before joining the national side. Failed at Galatasary after Mancini did ok but didn't really get the time to build a team so hard to judge him harshly there. He's a very good manager and we'd be lucky to get him but he is on record saying he's followed us for years so who knows. Funny old game and all that.

Probably the wrong forum, but with a new manager, can we recall Bent back from his loan spell??

Why? So he can sit his fat arse on our bench?

He's on fire for a manager who has actually shown faith in him...

Besides he's done more this season than Benteke

Looks like 'Admin' was right in the summer about Lambert leaving on TBAR and he hinted that the replacement would be Klopp.

Admin was a made up character and everything posted was fabricated lies aimed at getting members on the forum, and that's from one of the people who was involved in running the site

He was joking

• Like 1

Would love Prandelli but I just can't see us thinking like that.

I honestly think we're fixated on Sherwood and something's already set up. He's been at our games, he hasn't gone to QPR (yet). I can just see it lined up.

• Like 2

When Laudrup left Swansea

6c3b4ab673694d62db064291628380ea.png

He was sacked as Swansea passed and passed and had no end product - Just like we are now

Except as you can see they had scored 29 goals. 

29 goals.

In 24 games?

How is that possible?

Indeed.

Though he comes with a fair amount of baggage, I think anyone who wouldn't have Laudrup at this stage is kidding themselves in terms of their expectations. I don't think Swansea necessarily sacked him due to results, there was much more to it. On the pitch he'd be a breath of fresh air to us, tactically he is very astute indeed. 

Ideally I'd love somebody who knows the Dutch/German game, Frank De Boer would be fantastic but he'll never leave Ajax for us.

He was considering Newcastle apparently.

Think we're in a much worse state than those lot, unfortunately. Whoever takes the job will have to have some steel about them.