New manager

reykjavik

Sherwood is obviously the bookies favourite but wasn't he the favourite for the WBA job and then QPR?

He is our best option in my view.  He knows the league, will have a good idea about our quad already and can get some passion running through the side.

He isn't going to want a short team deal though and won't come cheap...saying that though cheap is not what we need right now.

Think it's already been decided. The "The club will announce a new manager in due course" line kind of hints at that. Bloody hope it's not Sherwood. It could be anyone though lets face it with Lerner's record, literally anyone. 

I wouldn't mind Neil Lennon from the 'realistic' risk of candidates.

Surely Lennon is way more unpalatable than Sherwood. Some of his antics at Celtic were horrific.

• Like 1

Why on earth do posters clamour for Gregory? In addition to being unwell he's also got a track record of continual failure.

Were you actually.a.Villa.fan.in thr Gregory years? We were a much, much better side finishing top 6 etc and was held back financially by Doug. Really never gotten the Gregory hate on here.

• Like 1

Who is the masters next puppet?....thats what worries me the most. Who is brave enough to keep us up year after year on a pittance whilst Randy continues to pocket the ever increasing TV money? Anyone who takes the job without being promised substantial transfer funds would be a complete fool IMO!