New manager

reykjavik

Sean Dyche is now second favourite apparently.

Definitely would. His players form the most organised, hard working side in the league outside of Chelsea. They have the fire.

He'd keep us up I think. From there who knows, but we have to pick somebody and I think there will be an element of risk with whoever we appoint.

I dunno, I think dyche is just the latest in a line of managers who do an amazing job at 1 club then struggle elsewhere, like Lambert has.

I wouldn't be totally against it but he really wouldnt he my first pick.

• Like 1

Looks like 'Admin' was right in the summer about Lambert leaving on TBAR and he hinted that the replacement would be Klopp.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a serious post?

I'm not saying we will get Klopp but would be great if it's two out of two for 'Admin'.

When Laudrup left Swansea

6c3b4ab673694d62db064291628380ea.png

He was sacked as Swansea passed and passed and had no end product - Just like we are now

Except as you can see they had scored 29 goals. 

29 goals.

In 24 games?

How is that possible?

• Like 3

Looks like 'Admin' was right in the summer about Lambert leaving on TBAR and he hinted that the replacement would be Klopp.

Admin was a made up character and everything posted was fabricated lies aimed at getting members on the forum, and that's from one of the people who was involved in running the site

• Like 1