Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

9 hours ago, Villastine said:

he scored 19 goals in the Championship when Swansea got promoted.

Trouble is he wasn't quite a multi-millionaire back then nor had Helen Flanagan as a WAG.

The last 4 years have made him for life so what makes you think he's got the motivation to be slogging it out in Rotherham and Huddersfield like it's 2009 all again? Especially when there's rumoured interest from Newcastle and Swansea so he could quite easily con another premier league club.

Want shot of him in the summer, same reasons for Gabby.

• Like 1

I didn't actually have a problem with us signing him when we did despite my dislike of him now. It was a low fee, yeah he's probably on decent money but how many prem players aren't and he did score a few goals here and there last season.

I was under the impression he was going to be a squad player, mostly on the bench but can come in for injuries and fatigue. The usual problem occurs and our squad players end up starting 3/4 of games this season with predictable mediocre results.

Start of season I was thinking Grealish.............New quality striker......Adama/Ayew as our front trio this year with likes of Gabby, Gil and Sinclair back up.

Instead we totally balls up the striker recruitment so we have Rudy f***ing Gestede masquerading as our forward for three months before Remi finally puts him out of his misery and picks Ayew there even though it's not his best position.

Grealish comes back from injury, sees the shambles we have that has replaced Benteke and seemingly can't be bothered, same for Gabby and we have Sinclair not liking the physical stuff and running up blind alleys. Has he actually had a decent game for us since August?

And some are still shocked we're in the relegation zone.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Hanky said:

Once again he does his disappearing act. I know he has been dropped in the league but I find his selection completely pointless now.

Technically you have to appear before you can disappear....

I had high hopes for Scott and thought the fee was a bargain, now I realise we were ripped off!

His only strength was off the ball movement, getting in behind defences.

So why the **** does he insist o  standing still, demanding the ball to feet and trying to beat a man?

1. You have no pace.

2. You have no strength.

3. You have no skill.

Moronic. It is still watching a dog walk into a glass door over and over and over and over.

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

We seem to be the go to club for financial parasites. This egotistical prick is just another in a long line including Ireland, N'Zogbia and Richards.

To be fair every club has them, but we're so conditioned to hearing about cutting the wage bill that they become a big part of our discussions on here.

Look through the squads of the other PL clubs and you'll see plenty of players that are now stealing a living. It's part and parcel of top-flight football, not every signing is going to offer value for money, and some good players just go stale.

Owning a football club is like owning the world's most expensive classic car. It can become a money pit, but you take on the challenge because you love it. If you don't have the stomach for the fight, then don't be surprised to see your asset rusting away collecting dust.

• Like 1

What's the point? He's either gonna:

a.) Miscontrol it
b.) Trip over either the ball or one of his legs, or both
c.) If he manages to overcome hurdles a and b, then he'll dribble in place until he's closed down and
d.) Trip 

• Like 3

Â