January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

lol Milner. Come on guys.

Hey Alex Song somehow signed for West Ham. Why can't we get a former champions league player? Oh cause we have an owner who refuses to invest in the club anymore.

He can't invest any more because of ffp

Yes Lerner can. We are not in champions league. Plus it's not like he is investing much to begin with. 

Our squad is not that bad. One more decent signing can get us to a comfortable mid table spot. A couple more quality signings could get us top 8 which would give Lerner more money. 

wHAT'S THE POINT OF EVEN DISCUSSING mILNER IN THIS THREAD?

Sorry just realised the caps was on. but on 2nd thought its worth shouting about.

Just over a week left, can't believe we've only signed 1 player

wHAT'S THE POINT OF EVEN DISCUSSING mILNER IN THIS THREAD?

Sorry just realised the caps was on. but on 2nd thought its worth shouting about.

Just over a week left, can't believe we've only signed 1 player

but what a player !
  • Like 1

Lambert wouldn't bring him here, because if he didn't perform, we would know for a fact it was down to the manager.

If this post is implying what I think it is, then it really is an utterly ridiculous suggestion.

More criticising the manager for something that hasn't happened.

Its too early to say we wont do any more business, there's a week left yet and with no other clubs showing in intrest in Sinclair I can see us having him on loan on the last day of the window

Its too early to say we wont do any more business, there's a week left yet and with no other clubs showing in intrest in Sinclair I can see us having him on loan on the last day of the window

City aren't desperate to let him go on loan due to the 8 Homegrown rule in PL squads.

City aren't desperate to let him go on loan due to the 8 Homegrown rule in PL squads.

But he doesn't play so they could put one of their own youth for all its worth. I still think they'll be a late deal with this. It'd be nice to get him in early though as I'd imagine he's not match fit.