January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

So Grealish before tweeted that he was basically going out on loan. James Nursey has said that Grealish is going out on loan, only if we get Sinclair. 2+2??

Scott Sinclair will be an Aston Villa player #avfc #mcfc #sinclair

This account which has been right a couple of times, posted this today too.

Edited by guyavfc

One of the Man Utd fans at work has said the latest rumour is Johnny Evans to Villa for £5m.

Can you imagine if we paid Manure £13m, to bring in Tom Cleverley and Johnny Evans?! *shudder*

One of the Man Utd fans at work has said the latest rumour is Johnny Evans to Villa for £5m.

Why on Earth would we spend 5 million on a 6th centreback?

And one who isn't as good as any of our other ones for that matter?

Can we stop buying these dainty little footballers and go for some big 6"3' powerful word removed like Sissoko from Newcastle please?

One of the main reasons we're so pap going forward is because our midfielders are basically lightweight midgets.

There must be loads of them about.

• Like 1

Can we stop buying these dainty little footballers and go for some big 6"3' powerful word removed like Sissoko from Newcastle please?

One of the main reasons we're so pap going forward is because our midfielders are basically lightweight midgets.

There must be loads of them about.

Sanchez isn't.

Seems like Swansea are signing Naughton for £5m, they were linked with Lowton so I guess that probably won't happen now.

Wonder if Lowton will move on this window; I still don't think he is that bad probably wouldn't trust him at full back but I'd happily play him further forward up the pitch.