January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Sickening how Milner made 100 appearances for us, most of them 90 minutes each. The whole time since he left us he's made 117 appearances, most of them (probably) subbed or as a sub.

A couple of medals along the way , let's not forget . With the benefit of ykw , he got out at the right time .

he's played in the champions league, he's won the league, he's made a tonne of cash

he doesnt get to play 90 mins every week, he doesnt get to play central midfield, he hasnt ever properly established himself for england

i doubt he regrets his move

linking it back to us now, found in funny that lambert suggested that delph was the one to take over from gerrard (no doubt responding to a journos question) milner in the middle is the man who should be taking over from gerrard but city wont give him a sniff in that role

• Like 1

Sickening how Milner made 100 appearances for us, most of them 90 minutes each. The whole time since he left us he's made 117 appearances, most of them (probably) subbed or as a sub.

A couple of medals along the way , let's not forget . With the benefit of ykw , he got out at the right time .

Yeah I doubt he regrets it particularly himself, but what's sickening is the way a club can prise away a player who is as vital to us as he was, and then hardly use him.

Yeah I doubt he regrets it particularly himself, but what's sickening is the way a club can prise away a player who is as vital to us as he was, and then hardly use him.

I firmly believe, if he'd stayed with us / moved to a side where he could keep playing centre mid, he'd probably be England captain now. 

• Like 1

lol Milner. Come on guys.

Hey Alex Song somehow signed for West Ham. Why can't we get a former champions league player? Oh cause we have an owner who refuses to invest in the club anymore. 

money money moneyyyyy

West Ham have plenty of it!

Edited by KSV
  • Like 1

Barry leaving hurt the most.

He left when we were on the cusp of challenging for that top 4 spot, as our captain and best midfielder in his prime, to go to a side that wasn't in the Champions League yet. I feel like Barry leaving was the turning point for our club under Lerner, because we replaced him with Downing who wasn't as good and never really felt like one of us. The fact that we couldn't keep him no doubt assisted Milner and Young in packing their bags over the next couple of seasons as it became obvious that we'd peaked.

Milner left because Barry had paved the way IMO. If Barry stayed, who knows where we would have ended up. Would MON have left? Would We have finished higher than 6th the following year?

I hate football sometimes.

Barry leaving hurt the most.

He left when we were on the cusp of challenging for that top 4 spot, as our captain and best midfielder in his prime, to go to a side that wasn't in the Champions League yet. I feel like Barry leaving was the turning point for our club under Lerner, because we replaced him with Downing who wasn't as good and never really felt like one of us. The fact that we couldn't keep him no doubt assisted Milner and Young in packing their bags over the next couple of seasons as it became obvious that we'd peaked.

Milner left because Barry had paved the way IMO. If Barry stayed, who knows where we would have ended up. Would MON have left? Would We have finished higher than 6th the following year?

I hate football sometimes.

They'd all have left anyway IMO. We aren't the first team to do well for a year or two and have all our best assets stripped, and we won't be the last. 

lol Milner. Come on guys.

Hey Alex Song somehow signed for West Ham. Why can't we get a former champions league player? Oh cause we have an owner who refuses to invest in the club anymore.

He can't invest any more because of ffp