Overrated Movies

maqroll

Both are what they are, if they aren't your thing then no amount of hype will change that, personally I love them, struggle to see how return of the king won the oscar though, easily the worst of the 3 and in general IMO a pretty poor film, I have to watch the extended edition (you should for all 3 anyway) the standard one just annoys me

It winning felt like back slapping for the trilogy rather than for that film itself to me, city of god should have won but that wasn't even nominated

Return of the King was about an hour too long, the ending is really annoying

which ending? it ended around 5 times.   :P

Both are what they are, if they aren't your thing then no amount of hype will change that, personally I love them, struggle to see how return of the king won the oscar though, easily the worst of the 3 and in general IMO a pretty poor film, I have to watch the extended edition (you should for all 3 anyway) the standard one just annoys me

It winning felt like back slapping for the trilogy rather than for that film itself to me, city of god should have won but that wasn't even nominated

Return of the King was about an hour too long, the ending is really annoying

which ending? it ended around 5 times. :P

Especially when you're in the cinema dieing for a piss.

With a lazy guess It's elf or bad Santa for best Christmas film in the last 10 years

Same with Christmas songs, very easy to overrate them purely because the majority of people like them and they are few and far between

Personally I like elf, I prefer it to bad Santa

There will be blood

Seems like it -

I was really looking forward to seeing Guardians of the Galaxy, as I love a well done science fiction/super hero caper.  Unfortunately, I thought it was really dull.

Careful...

Deer Hunter all day long.

One of my favourite films ever

Deer Hunter all day long.

jl0QBRN.gif

get out

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

Â