Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

25 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

People who like hot weather, give me snow and ice all year around.

I like hot weather if I'm on holiday and have air con in my apartment. I don't like it over here when I have to go about my daily routine of work etc

My ideal weather is dry and bright but freezing 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I like hot weather if I'm on holiday and have air con in my apartment. I don't like it over here when I have to go about my daily routine of work etc

My ideal weather is dry and bright but freezing 

Yeah i love real hot weather on holiday...and I love it at home, but a really cold, crisp sunny day is equally as good. I like the extremes, not the grey stuff in the middle

• Like 1

The fact that Ian Astbury had to apologise for saying "All lives matter" on stage, instead of "Black lives matter"... some people thought that "all lives mater"  was offensive and racist...

Really?!?!?!

43 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

The fact that Ian Astbury had to apologise for saying "All lives matter" on stage, instead of "Black lives matter"... some people thought that "all lives mater"  was offensive and racist...

Really?!?!?!

Old white guys who are trying to squeeze a few more bucks out of their back-catalogue by getting down with the young folk, need to shut the **** up about political stuff and just play the music.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

It's too hot here at the moment. Sat in my pants with all the windows open in 32 degree heat getting bitten to death by mosquitos. It isn't fun.

Wow, how often do you move city? I swear it's a different location underneath your avatar every time I look at your profie!

20 minutes ago, legov said:

Wow, how often do you move city? I swear it's a different location underneath your avatar every time I look at your profie!

I was in Lodz from December 2014 - June 2015. Then back to Lichfield from June - November 2015. Then back to Lodz where I've been since :D

9 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I was in Lodz from December 2014 - June 2015. Then back to Lichfield from June - November 2015. Then back to Lodz where I've been since :D

You should come to the land down under
You know, where beer does flow and men chunder.

Also, better weather.

Â