Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

On 25/08/2016 at 05:21, Seat68 said:

I met my wife when we were 17, we married when we were 29, now we are 45 and there is no one more I want to spend my time with. If i could do it all again I would without hesitation. 

That's nice :)

You never felt you'd missed out on playing the field? 

On 25 August 2016 at 05:21, Seat68 said:

I met my wife when we were 17, we married when we were 29, now we are 45 and there is no one more I want to spend my time with. If i could do it all again I would without hesitation. 

Clever boxing that is. If the wife reads VT your the best thing since sliced bread for a few days. I like it.

On 23 August 2016 at 20:38, Ikantcpell said:

People who get married before the age of 40, it's like leaving a great party just when it's started.

The party ends by the time your in your late 20s. Anything after that is just for the sake of it.

On 8/23/2016 at 20:38, Ikantcpell said:

People who get married before the age of 40, it's like leaving a great party just when it's started.

46 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The party ends by the time your in your late 20s. Anything after that is just for the sake of it.

Tell that to Max Mosley.

The worst part of it must be looking so terrible in the blackmail video.

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I know the name but I can't figure out who your on about.

Son of British fascist Oswald, ex-racing driver and boss of F1, who sued and won when the tabloids claimed her was at a Nazi orgy.

Orgy but no Nazis apparently.

Was seen a lot on TV during the phone hacking scandal.

18 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Son of British fascist Oswald, ex-racing driver and boss of F1, who sued and won when the tabloids claimed her was at a Nazi orgy.

Orgy but no Nazis apparently.

Was seen a lot on TV during the phone hacking scandal.

Got ya. A nazi orgy eh, sounds fun.

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

S & M.

Don't get it. Leather, whips, chains, domination, etc. Couldn't think of anything less sexy

Same here. The wife likes it but it does nowt for me. The same with sexy underwear and all that dressing up. I just like them naked with high heels on.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Xela said:

Who on earth takes out a funeral plan? Who wants to prepare for their own death

It's seen as a selfless act so that there is less cost and hassle for the loved ones left behind. 4 of my 6 parents (2 actual, 2 'step', 2 in-law) have them.

Â