Paul Lambert

limpid

Lambert is nothing more than a caretaker manager waiting for the new owner to come in so he can give him the boot

Lets see how many defeats it will take before he's pushed out the exit door

I say 3 - 5 home defeats which will probably be by october

Edited by AshVilla

Are we going to be shopping at lidl or harrods "people need to remember the club's up for sale, that's a big answer"

Oh oh boys I think we may in trouble next season

Where is that taken from? 

He should have done the decent thing and walked. It'll serve him right if we get new owners, and they give him the push the week after a host of other management jobs all get filled.

totally disagree. The decent thing is to stay. Walking out on a club when it needs as much steadiness as possible would be the cowards way out. Whatever people Think of his performance, staying is an honourable course of action.

Totally disagree. He's proved over two years that he's monumentally out of his depth, His staying will only make things worse.

Oh okay, let's put cowans and given in charge then, with all their managerial excellence

I don't think there's much chance of them doing worse than the last few months under Lambert.

He is right though.

The club is up for sale.

You can't expect big players or should I say quality players to come in this uncertainty period.

The owner certainly won't sanction it when he openly admitted he hasn't got the heart for the job anymore, wants to move on and seemingly wants to recoup money back.

It's the situation at the moment, I said it before it's not what people want to hear but it's the stage we are at seemingly.

Agree dude, think there's fact and then there's what people want to believe. A lot of people have their fingers in their ears pretending this isn't real but unfortunately we are in a very bad place right now. Believe it or not

What are the odds on us to go down next season?

I think it's a 50/50, we almost certainly will if L&L are in charge for it. At least a betting win would soften the almighty blow.

I think it's a 50/50, we almost certainly will if L&L are in charge for it. At least a betting win would soften the almighty blow.

I think 50/50 are fair odds for us but also for about 9 others as well.

I think Lambert is in a no-win situation.  I hope he has more integrity than many employees I have had to let go..  Plenty would sit around and play solitaire with a "screw-em" mentality regarding assuring that we keep a good core of players and recruit a few, key, experienced players to strengthen.

• Like 1

Agree dude, think there's fact and then there's what people want to believe. A lot of people have their fingers in their ears pretending this isn't real but unfortunately we are in a very bad place right now. Believe it or not

As things stand we must be the favorites to go down next season. Crap squad, crap manager, zero finances, no coaching staff and surrounded by uncertainty. It's a recipe for disaster

Thank goodness he's not resigned. I can understand why people have been frustrated with him, but we'd be in a seriously desperate situation if he'd have walked.

I hope he's had at least some assurances on strengthening the squad because boy do we need help.

• Like 4

We are as big as 4/1 for relegation.

Burnley, Hull, leicester, West Brom, Crystal Palace are all shorter than us, and that doesn't include the winner of the playoffs.

I think 50/50 are fair odds for us but also for about 9 others as well.

No wonder why most bookies are rich!

Â