Paul Lambert

limpid

Really!

I'll answer, as if there was a question mark there. Yes really. Asking who was 'stupid' enough to think that a change in staff could make a difference, is pretty childish.

I have been a believer in Lambert but 1 point from 18 is hard to defend and if we go the next 3 games without any points 1 point in 27 you just cant defend at all. Not looking for the villa to guarantee our safety any more, however other teams.

Biggest problem is we still do have to guarantee our own safety with at least 1 more point. Can't see us surviving if we lose all 3

How on earth are we going to offload this shower of shit to anybody before next season starts . They`ll probably take 20m for Benteke , then the rest of the cash needed to buy real premiership quality will have to to come from direct investment . Any estimates for the value of the rest of the squad on the current transfer market . FRIGHTENING . Poor players bought by Lambert destined for lower league teams .

Not quite BJ. I agree that Lambert needs to go but font agree with the vitriol and abuse he has received for a long portion of his time here.

Fair enough. Do you feel this way just about Lambert or football in general?
In what sense? Not quite sure what your asking but my general feeling towards villa/football is utter apathy.

The vitriol and abuse. Just wondering if you're completly against that in football or just don't think Lambert deserves it?

1 Loss away from losing half of our games, absolutely stunning from Lambert. The biggest fall in grace ive seen in a manager in my time as a fan. Mcleish never had any support from day one and he did far better than this.

I'm convinced hes about to be shown the door and thats the only reason im reasonably happy at the moment.

Hmmm I guess I'm against it on the whole. Booing, chanting and what not is fair enough as it falls on the other end of the passion scale but sometimes it borders on personal and that's what I hate. But that goes for all teams fans I guess.

But yes, on the Lambert out side of things, we definitely agree

• Like 1

Agree with Marks comments above. It can't get any worse. A change can only do us good now.

I think Lerner will stick with it though. He did with Houllier, McLeish and Lambert last season so I can't see him sacking him now. 

What's the point in sacking him, Lerner needs to go before any real improvement can be made. So disappointed today, now watch us turn over Hull, City and Spurs and finish mid-table.

Wake up chap. Its like saying no other manager could do better. I cant believe fans are still posting these comments???

Â