Paul Lambert

limpid

I think that if Moyes' compensation had been sorted out quicker, then I wouldn't have been surprised to see Lerner approach him with a one year contract and get rid of Lambert now.

Even without that, I'm afraid Lambert has overstayed his welcome.

Well, I defended him over the last week, I was thinking that the karsa and culverhouse thing may have had an effect. But looking at today, you cannot lose 4 - 1 to a team around you, when you are in as much relegation danger as we are.

You'd at least expect him to be motivational during this time, and evidently, he hasn't been.

Whilst I dont feel sacking him now would make any difference to our season, when you lose the support as much as he did, your days are numbered..

You tried at least.

Jesus you really believed that suspending Culverhouse and Karsa would improve us!

I said at the time it wouldn't. Why are people so naive?

You're a nobody to me, I'm sorry I never bowed to your vastly superior knowledge.

The karsa culverhouse thing is one of a list of reasons I believed lambert were to have negatively affected the squad.

If I were to work in the same place as you, when you got fired, I'd be over the moon and be extra motivated :-)

Sorry to disappoint you but nobody can ever fire me because I am self employed.

I might be a nobody to you but clearly I do have superior knowledge to realise that the suspension of 2 coaches wouldn't have the effect that you were clearly hoping for.

Free lance meter maid?

Well, I defended him over the last week, I was thinking that the karsa and culverhouse thing may have had an effect. But looking at today, you cannot lose 4 - 1 to a team around you, when you are in as much relegation danger as we are.

You'd at least expect him to be motivational during this time, and evidently, he hasn't been.

Whilst I dont feel sacking him now would make any difference to our season, when you lose the support as much as he did, your days are numbered..

You tried at least.

Jesus you really believed that suspending Culverhouse and Karsa would improve us!

I said at the time it wouldn't. Why are people so naive?

You're a nobody to me, I'm sorry I never bowed to your vastly superior knowledge.

The karsa culverhouse thing is one of a list of reasons I believed lambert were to have negatively affected the squad.

If I were to work in the same place as you, when you got fired, I'd be over the moon and be extra motivated :-)

Sorry to disappoint you but nobody can ever fire me because I am self employed.

I might be a nobody to you but clearly I do have superior knowledge to realise that the suspension of 2 coaches wouldn't have the effect that you were clearly hoping for.

Free lance meter maid?

A stupid response but then again what can anyone expect.

• Like 1

After trying my best to support him and give him a chance I've had enough. My anger is with Lambert, the board & most of the players. Instead of posting I'll just copy & paste what I tweeted post result:

**** it, he's had chance after chance now & Ive tried to support him but Lambert needs to go. As does the board & half the squad.

I'd rather go down scrapping with Sid in charge & the kids trying their best rather than the gormless team/crew we have got.

Keep Vlaar, Guzan, Delph, Marc, Westwood & Okore, bring the kids in & start over again from top to bottom. Can't be any **** worse than it currently is & at least we would die trying rather than whimpering away.

• Like 1

He'll be sacked when the fans decide to say enough is enough. If we lose to hull next week and the fans stay behind and shout for him to be gone action will be taken. Its an if though, but the fans can make the difference.

Last season, I thought the primary thing that made Lambert a good manager was his ability to instill confidence and belief in the players. A squad of mostly average players, but he had them fighting for each other and for the shirt, and they managed to become greater than the sum of their parts.

I don't understand what happened this season. But he's lost that ability, for whatever reason. These are his players, this is his squad. If he can't motivate them, who can?

I'm still not ready to call "Lambert out" (no longer really sure what's stopping me), but I wouldn't protest if he were sacked tomorrow. In fact I'd probably breathe a sigh of relief.

Â