Paul Lambert

limpid

He can clam the title as the the worst manager in the league this season to date who is still in a job. Any other owner would have sacked him many games ago, maybe Christmas time. He's a very lucky ******** I can tell you that as fact!!

As I said earlier, it is unfair that McLeish still gets the 'TSM' tag while this guy doesn't. He should at least be known as 'TSMv2' or something henceforth.

He needs to be removed. No excuses, he's over seeing our worst season in PL history and has broken some hideous records.

None of this sticking together rubbish. Maybe a management change could change our momentum instead of the impending relegation we're heading for.

He needs to be removed. No excuses, he's over seeing our worst season in PL history and has broken some hideous records.

None of this sticking together rubbish. Maybe a management change could change our momentum instead of the impending relegation we're heading for.

He wont be gone to the end of season.

He set us up well today and we really took the game to Swansea.  We were playing some really neat and tidy stuff but were let down by individual mistakes and got done in the latter part of the second half as we tried to push on for the equaliser.  I was pleased by the performance for the first 60 or so minutes.  If we play like that vs Hull we should hopefully get the win.

Push for the equaliser? I don't think vorm had a shot to save.

So that means we weren't pushing for an equaliser?  Watch the third goal again!  We were short at the back cus our players had pushed up the pitch trying to catch Swansea on the break when we cleared the corner.

Short at the back? we had 7 players in and around the area. It was simply poor defending. Enough of the excuses!

Ok then we weren't pushing for an equaliser and had left ourselves short at the back? ........

Short at the back is one thing but poor defending is another. I mean look at Lowtons positioning. 

Its not just Lambert is though. We as a club are in the middle of a perfect storm.

- Disinterested and absent owner (Doug should have some due diligence on the Cleveland Browns)

- A manager with no motivational skills, no tactical astuteness, no Plan B, impossible to understand in post match interviews and now a dead man walking.

-  Injuries to key players.

- Alarming loss of form from key players. Did we really give Weimann a new and enhanced contract?

- Inability of the players to do even the basics properly.

-  Reliance of players who are clearly not premiership quality.

I could go on. Lambert is a symptom of the malaise that is Aston Villa. The cause is Randy Lerner. Any sensible owner would have sacked Lambert months ago.

We all want Lambert sacked he has been next to useless, but we can't argue with this. Great Post!!

He set us up well today and we really took the game to Swansea. We were playing some really neat and tidy stuff but were let down by individual mistakes and got done in the latter part of the second half as we tried to push on for the equaliser. I was pleased by the performance for the first 60 or so minutes. If we play like that vs Hull we should hopefully get the win.

So that means we weren't pushing for an equaliser? Watch the third goal again! We were short at the back cus our players had pushed up the pitch trying to catch Swansea on the break when we cleared the corner.

Short at the back? we had 7 players in and around the area. It was simply poor defending. Enough of the excuses!

Ok then we weren't pushing for an equaliser and had left ourselves short at the back? ........

Short at the back is one thing but poor defending is another. I mean look at Lowtons positioning.

I just saw the highlights and I'm sure their 3rd goal was from their corner. I'm sorry but no way can a team get caught short at the back when trying to clear a corner. That makes no sense.

He set us up well today and we really took the game to Swansea. We were playing some really neat and tidy stuff but were let down by individual mistakes and got done in the latter part of the second half as we tried to push on for the equaliser. I was pleased by the performance for the first 60 or so minutes. If we play like that vs Hull we should hopefully get the win.

So that means we weren't pushing for an equaliser? Watch the third goal again! We were short at the back cus our players had pushed up the pitch trying to catch Swansea on the break when we cleared the corner.

I just saw the highlights and I'm sure their 3rd goal was from their corner. I'm sorry but no way can a team get caught short at the back when trying to clear a corner. That makes no sense.

Yes Lowton was caught out of position once he cleared the corner. Nobody covered for him.

Â