Paul Lambert

limpid

After trying my best to support him and give him a chance I've had enough. My anger is with Lambert, the board & most of the players. Instead of posting I'll just copy & paste what I tweeted post result:

**** it, he's had chance after chance now & Ive tried to support him but Lambert needs to go. As does the board & half the squad.

I'd rather go down scrapping with Sid in charge & the kids trying their best rather than the gormless team/crew we have got.

Keep Vlaar, Guzan, Delph, Marc, Westwood & Okore, bring the kids in & start over again from top to bottom. Can't be any **** worse than it currently is & at least we would die trying rather than whimpering away.

This is what I'm feeling.

He's had long enough to try to replicate the few good performances/ results we've seen since he came here.

Not quite BJ. I agree that Lambert needs to go but font agree with the vitriol and abuse he has received for a long portion of his time here.

How many Times New Roman has said this?

• Like 4

Not quite BJ. I agree that Lambert needs to go but font agree with the vitriol and abuse he has received for a long portion of his time here.

How many Times New Roman has said this?

We just need a few more players with Arial ability.

• Like 4

I have been a believer in Lambert but 1 point from 18 is hard to defend and if we go the next 3 games without any points 1 point in 27 you just cant defend at all. Not looking for the villa to guarantee our safety any more, however other teams.   

Although I think Lambert has spent the majority of the money he has had wisely, there is little else positive to say. He deserves kudos for bringing Benteke to the club, but ultimately his whole tenure has been founded on that one player.

I was not so much pro Lambert as anti changing the manager and having to start over, but I don't think Lambert has anything left now. His footballing team and managerial team have fallen apart. It would be a mercy killing now.

• Like 1

Fair enough. Do you feel this way just about Lambert or football in general?

In what sense? Not quite sure what your asking but my general feeling towards villa/football is utter apathy.

Â