Paul Lambert

limpid

I actually think other managers would have done better than hIm because they could motivate better.

Villa should be motivated in keeping our place in the league but there is no desire at all, that comes from the managers personality. Villa as a team have NONE!

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

May as well wait till the end of the season now. I don't think removing the manager will be positive at this point. We can't possibly hire anyone else to make a difference in time. Lambert doesn't seem to be the man for the job anymore despite showing positive signs at points. I think he should go at the end of the season.  

Well, I defended him over the last week, I was thinking that the karsa and culverhouse thing may have had an effect. But looking at today, you cannot lose 4 - 1 to a team around you, when you are in as much relegation danger as we are.

You'd at least expect him to be motivational during this time, and evidently, he hasn't been.

Whilst I dont feel sacking him now would make any difference to our season, when you lose the support as much as he did, your days are numbered..

You tried at least.

Jesus you really believed that suspending Culverhouse and Karsa would improve us!

I said at the time it wouldn't. Why are people so naive?

You're a nobody to me, I'm sorry I never bowed to your vastly superior knowledge.

The karsa culverhouse thing is one of a list of reasons I believed lambert were to have negatively affected the squad.

If I were to work in the same place as you, when you got fired, I'd be over the moon and be extra motivated :-)

Sorry to disappoint you but nobody can ever fire me because I am self employed.

I might be a nobody to you but clearly I do have superior knowledge to realise that the suspension of 2 coaches wouldn't have the effect that you were clearly hoping for.

• Like 1

Â