Paul Lambert

limpid

It makes no difference now if he goes now or at the end of the season. He knows his days are numbered so will not motivate this team anymore than Given or Cowens can!!

It could very well make a difference. With Lambert out of the picture, the team selection and tactics might actually be smart enough to translate into actual points from games!

• Like 3

Lambert has just said next week is our cup final.

So we will lose that then.

I sort of get what he is saying but it would have been better to say we have 3 Cup Finals. Sounds a bit like he has written off the City and Spurs games. We could fluke a point.

• Like 1

Why couldn't Southampton have been our cup final then the Swansea game wouldn't have mattered

The bloke is a complete and utter tool an i feel embarrassed that he's currently associated with our football club

I think lambert will be gone at the end of the season but I don't see a decision being made before then. Even Eck got till the end of the season. The atmosphere will turn nasty at villa park if we go down to Hull though, so maybe that will force Randy's hand.

Management by cliche again in his post match interview. Looks a beaten man.

sorry its come to this, he wasn't my pick to be the manager but i think ive backed him to the hilt, despite at times agreeing with the general consensus on here that he needs to go, but i would have loved it had he turned it around here

after the sackings of his long term allies, i was hoping that we would see an upturn in performances and form, despite labouring to a 0-0 draw against Southampton, we then go to a Swansea side that hasn't won back to back games in 17 months, and of course, Aston Villa duly assist them in changing that statistic, conceding 4 in the process again.

• Like 2

Next week the crowd should say and do nothing just stay silent for the full game whatever the score line, just to show Lambert and his team exactly what we think of him and them!!!!!

Why? What will that achieve apart from giving absolutely no support to our team and distracting them with our silence? Daft suggestion. We should get behind the team like every other game. Save the dissent until after the final whistle, not that it'll change anything between now and the end of the season, mind.

• Like 2

If he doesn't get sacked, then what? He buys more shit players in the summer, remains tactically inept and clueless and next season we struggle again.

I just don't see us ever moving forward under Lambert. He needs to go.

He's gone, even if Lerner doesn't sell. The fury Lerner will feel from supporters if he announces that he's not selling will force an appeasement move (sacking Lambert).

Edited by maqroll

Your right sorry for suggesting that its just i am really hurting now and i will not go on Saturday as I may do something that I may live to regret!!!!  Just like i did the last time we went down fwitsw i was the young fella in absolute tears at the end of the game back then!! :crylaugh:

Â