Paul Lambert

limpid

If we continue to win 1 in every 4.something games we are heading for a final total of around 37 points at best.

And the scariest thing about this is that that's the plan; 37 should keep us up and we're on course. It's the least ambitious strategy, delivered in the least entertaining way and it's incredibly depressing.

But we aren't winning 1 in 4. We have won 2 out of 18 so I think 37 points is a bit ambitious. To get to 37 points we would need 5 wins from 16. With our goal scoring record I don't know where the wins will come from.

Six 0-0 draws in those sixteen would leave us needing to win just three - we could do it with only three goals. Maybe that's the plan.

We could be relying on own goals!

love this but no more likes for the day  :thumb: 

He isn't being sacked people.

STABILITY, STABILITY, STABILITY ..... It's what Lerner wants.

But we hardly have that at the moment chap!

We do in the sense that we have kept a manager for longer than a season...

Dunno if I be more annoyed that we are looking manager just over a week after pullis went to WBA....

Board meeting ? - Did Randy here the result and fly in !!!!!! - doesn't ring true to me...

Not that I believe it but Randy wouldn't do the sacking anyway. Would likely be left for Fox to do it.

Dunno if I be more annoyed that we are looking manager just over a week after pullis went to WBA....

Board meeting ? - Did Randy here the result and fly in !!!!!! - doesn't ring true to me...

We would never have got Pulis even if Lamberk was gone at that time. If he goes they'll only bring in someone else subservient willing to work on a shoestring.

We are perennially stuffed until Randolph departs

Not that I believe it but Randy wouldn't do the sacking anyway. Would likely be left for Fox to do it.

Agreed - but the tweet said board meeting - unless Randy is video conferencing in........I doubt there is anything in it .............................I think the chain events would RandyFox have a chat - then Fox puts a package to paul.....press release.....

We would never have got Pulis even if Lamberk was gone at that time. If he goes they'll only bring in someone else subservient willing to work on a shoestring.

I disagree - we would be the biggest club Pullis ever has the chance to manage - crap as we are 40k today.......

• Like 1

Why would we need to call a board meeting to discuss sacking lambert? The board is made up of people with absolutely zero influence on the running of the club. If randy doesn't want to sack him he ain't being sacked.

[/quot

I disagree - we would be the biggest club Pullis ever has the chance to manage - crap as we are 40k today.......

Pullis is crap he'll keep you up and that's about it. I don't see us getting relegated with Lambert so why change it for just another crap football style? We need to get a forward thinking manager who can get us playing attacking football again. If Lambert stopped being so negative he could still,be that man but I think the jobs too big for him and the pressure has changed his belief. Get Big Ron in till the summer with Ian Taylor as no2 the place would be packed and a feel good atmosphere back at the club then get some one in long term.

Oh yeah and West brom spend millions.

[/quot

Pullis is crap he'll keep you up and that's about it. I don't see us getting relegated with Lambert so why change it for just another crap football style? We need to get a forward thinking manager who can get us playing attacking football again. If Lambert stopped being so negative he could still,be that man but I think the jobs too big for him and the pressure has changed his belief. Get Big Ron in till the summer with Ian Taylor as no2 the place would be packed and a feel good atmosphere back at the club then get some one in long term.

A lot of people are saying we won't be relegated - what are you basing that on ? - 2 wins in 18 games - 11 goals all season - Arsenal\Chelsea up next ? - where are the points coming from...?

• Like 1

[/quot

A lot of people are saying we won't be relegated - what are you basing that on ? - 2 wins in 18 games - 11 goals all season - Arsenal\Chelsea up next ? - where are the points coming from...?

I base that on the fact that there's 3 worse teams not that we are good. I'd sack Lambert but I think Pullis is a crap one dimensional manager. Even Stoke fans wanted him out cause the football was crap. Why swap one crap manager for another?

[/quot

I base that on the fact that there's 3 worse teams not that we are good. I'd sack Lambert but I think Pullis is a crap one dimensional manager. Even Stoke fans wanted him out cause the football was crap. Why swap one crap manager for another?

Wasn't Pullis voted manager of the year last season ?

The stats look ominous to me - we aren't even defending well anymore 

Oh yeah and West brom spend millions.

^This.

Lambert has spent (net) more than triple what the baggies have since he has been here.

Well yes, but then there's the gross spend arguement.

Who is right, I don't know, but it's a pointless debate and not one that needs to go on for another twenty pages again. What I do know is whether people think we've spent enough or not, Lambert has built a decent enough squad

with the money he has had. There's some bloody decent players in there and we shouldn't be three points above the relegation zone after not scoring for another 8 odd hours. Again.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

Â