Paul Lambert

limpid

Maybe its true that Lambert has not lost the dressing room, but the reason for this is the way he manages the squad. There is blatently for me zero disipline within the squad, proof being, if there was, and if Lambert had the balls, Gabby would have been dropped to the bench many games ago.

Im begining to think the karsa and keane issues had more to do with the way Lambert treats the players, or how the players treat Lambert. 

This is where Sherwood would be a good tempory replacement for me, just till the end of the season. He had the respect of the Tottenham team and would, I think gain respect from our lot. He is not a great manager by a long shot, but would be able to see us safe until the end of the season, even maybe getting some goals in the process.

Lambert seems a bit weak for me, especially now he is under immense pressure. I mean what else can he say to the players, he has run out of ideas and while this is all happening, players are losing form and he can't get them perfoming whatever he is tries. Seems very strange also, he hasn't got in a assistant yet, he obviously needs the help.

He is becoming disillousioned, kinda reminds me of MCLiesh's last stand, with the blood shot eyes and the total babbling bullshit, "the players were brilliant, we dominanted the game," All this does for me is disrepect us fans intellect

• Like 2

He has the players now for a 4-2-3-1.

Guzan

Hutton            Okore         Clark          Cissoko

Sanchez         Westwood

Bacuna/Wieman        Gil                      Grealish

Benteke

• Like 1

If we continue to win 1 in every 4.something games we are heading for a final total of around 37 points at best.

And the scariest thing about this is that that's the plan; 37 should keep us up and we're on course. It's the least ambitious strategy, delivered in the least entertaining way and it's incredibly depressing.

He has the players now for a 4-2-3-1.

Guzan

Hutton            Okore         Clark          Cissoko

Sanchez         Westwood

Bacuna/Wieman        Gil                      Grealish

Benteke

Swap Westwood for Delph and that sounds a line-up that would be worth giving a go.

However, can you see Lambo dropping both Cleverley and Gabby? As much as I would like him to I doubt he has it in him to do that.

Do you know what, forgot about Delph!

I would shift Grealish to the right and move Delph or Gil to the left (both are left peggers!)

I am desperate to see this formation given a chance, should keep the back tight but release us to have a "right good go"!

If we continue to win 1 in every 4.something games we are heading for a final total of around 37 points at best.

And the scariest thing about this is that that's the plan; 37 should keep us up and we're on course. It's the least ambitious strategy, delivered in the least entertaining way and it's incredibly depressing.

But we aren't winning 1 in 4. We have won 2 out of 18 so I think 37 points is a bit ambitious. To get to 37 points we would need 5 wins from 16. With our goal scoring record I don't know where the wins will come from.

But we aren't winning 1 in 4. We have won 2 out of 18 so I think 37 points is a bit ambitious. To get to 37 points we would need 5 wins from 16. With our goal scoring record I don't know where the wins will come from.

Six 0-0 draws in those sixteen would leave us needing to win just three - we could do it with only three goals. Maybe that's the plan.

• Like 1

Six 0-0 draws in those sixteen would leave us needing to win just three - we could do it with only three goals. Maybe that's the plan.

We could be relying on own goals!

Â