Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

I think he's ok. Thought he might come here to kill time before going to the bluescouse (which may still be on his mind), but he has'nt hid.

I doubt he's got a say in it either way. Contracts would all have been drawn up in August and he's very likely signed an agreement on joining us. The only ones, I would imagine, that can stop Cleverley from joining us in the summer is Villa

I think he would be an excellent signing for £8m, I think we should get him in ASAP especially with Delph buggering off.

That really depends on how much the manager has available to spend overall. If, say, £10m, to blow 80% of it on an average Dan like Cleverley would be madness.

• Like 3

I really don't think Cleverly is all that like most on here are creaming him to be.

Don't think anyone is claiming that. He's a decent player, they're not "that" easy to find and when you have one it is prudent to try and keep hold of him.

Not unless that money could be spent better (which it probably could be). 

• Like 1

Excellent signing for £8m my arse. At his absolute very best he's a decent water carrier, at his worse he's utterly anonymous. Any money put aside to purchase him should be spent on someone creative who can actually pass the ball forward.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Â