Tom Fox

Cracker1234

Well if his first few actions are anything to go by I expect us to be playing in shirts manufactured by George, sponsored by QuidQuid and playing in the Durex Arena!

He was right :(

Looks like we're giving up stadium rights to some chumps. Clicky for info

Ehh have i missed something?.. Villa chief executive Tom Fox said: "We have a long-term vision for Villa.

"Paul is completely integrated into our plan to manage the club carefully and ambitiously back to a position in the Premier League appropriate to our history and collective expectations."

• Like 1

If you mean he was right as in he was completely **** wrong and his post was a total load of shit then I agree.

If not then I disagree.

I mean he was right as in the post was total shite, hence a very dry post with a link to a news story about Lambert signing a new contract.

• 2 weeks later...

Interview with Tom Fox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6xBmwV4xB0

Wants to get into the top 6, challenge for domestic cups by increasing revenue. Went to Villa to specifically work for Randy Lerner.

I lasted 39 seconds, then shut it down in case the US style corporate-speak made me vomit on my nice new sofa.

Interview with Tom Fox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6xBmwV4xB0

Wants to get into the top 6, challenge for domestic cups by increasing revenue. Went to Villa to specifically work for Randy Lerner.

I lasted 39 seconds, then shut it down in case the US style corporate-speak made me vomit on my nice new sofa.
In the first 39 seconds he complimented the weather and said how warmly he'd been welcomed by villa and felt like he'd joined a new family.

I'm unsure which part of that qualifies as corporate speak?

Edited by Stevo985

That interview really impressed me, think he will be great for us. Interesting they have bought back Patrick Riley for Head of Scouting from Liverpool.

Fab we can expect Southampton players to be with us soon

Â