Tom Fox

Cracker1234

Well if his first few actions are anything to go by I expect us to be playing in shirts manufactured by George, sponsored by QuidQuid and playing in the Durex Arena!

I've had a think about it but I just can't see how you've arrived at this conclusion. (Unless I missed out on a hint of sarcasm)

• Like 1

Sorry should have said have a Fab Thursday

This post doesnt seem to have been noticed! Delph's contract tonight then? :)

Went right over my head. I was thinking that Richard was expecting the guy who runs the twitter page to be a bit camp.  :rolleyes:

Well if his first few actions are anything to go by I expect us to be playing in shirts manufactured by George, sponsored by QuidQuid and playing in the Durex Arena!

What has given you this impression?

Can't say it upsets folks!

Being upset and using evidence to disprove a point are not the same thing. Edited by B94villa

Come on guys.

Clearly DelboyVilla has meticulously analysed Mr. Fox's 5 years work as CCO of Arsenal (when they successfully started closing the gap in commercial revenue between themselves and the other big clubs) before arriving at his conclusion.

Edited by ArteSuave
  • Like 2

Yeah, and based on his past work we'll be earning 10 times what we are now for it

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity, when do our major sponsorship deals come to an end? I have it in my head that Macron and Dafabet deals finish this season? If he can fix us up on a massive deals to replace these then that will be fantastic. We are still well behind the top clubs on that front, although I realise this will be difficult for him to achieve as we don't enjoy Champions League qualification on an annual basis.

Then it is a case of what other deals Mr Fox can pull out of the bag. I see we have official car suppliers and airlines, but the likes of Man Utd have that stuff and even their training complex and tea person are sponsored (one of the previously mentioned deals may or may not be true).

Fox is treating the club like a business. Protecting our assets so people can't just swoop in and take them.

For me it's refreshing that somebody actually seems to have a clue at the football club.

Delboy, wind your neck in, you're making yourself look a tad silly.

Â