Tom Fox

Cracker1234

Is Fox doing his bit for the NO vote?

He's offered Scotland a 3 year extension.

Seriously though, when does he start the Residency Visa applications for Lambert & co to stay?

• Like 1

YOU get a new contract! And YOU get a new contract! EVERYBODY GETS A NEW CONTRACT! Except Bent.

That reminds me of the scene in The Office, when the staff want to know if they're going to be sacked, and David Brent goes around the group "You're not gonna lose your job", "You're not gonna lose your job"... "... Ya' know".. :D
  • Like 1

I have looked at the contracts going out and wished that places could be swapped with certain players, not because I don't want some of those players - I just want my mind to be at ease that the more important ones had been given contracts.

But if you play it shrewd, getting the easy/cheap ones out of the way and make sense of good feeling amongst the camp - a good feeling can make negotiations with the more difficult players.  If there's a good feeling of players all seemingly want to sign up, you start a buzz...and it can make the players who're 50/50 feel like they want to be part of the buzz too.

Well, that's what I'm hoping is going on anyway - helps me sleep at night.

I think that's the case Neil. It's why I don't think contract talks had happened with Vlaar when he was asked during the transfer window. Does you offer him a contract when we've brought in Richardson, Cole and Senderos on frees? Or do you wait until we've brought in Sanchez, Cleverley and a few of the other lads have signed up too (not to mention the good start to the season!) ?

Just seen on Villa's twitter they say have a great Thursday find this strange wonder if the Fox has wworked his magic and expect another contract extension today????

Football club social media account in 'wishing fans a good day' conspiracy.

• Like 3

Just seen on Villa's twitter they say have a great Thursday find this strange wonder if the Fox has wworked his magic and expect another contract extension today????

No conspiracy just how many times have they said this recently?

Have a great Thursday? Once a week at the most. Edited by B94villa
  • Like 2

Once a week at the most.

Nah I see a "have a great day" from Villa almost every time I check my... feed (if that's what it's called)(soz doz).

It's not a sign.

Â