Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Well, race is a sensitive issue, and it was you who brought it up (3 times). I'm not trying to flame or post-on-poster. I just recommend that it might be nice, in future, to ask someone to justify their opinion without second-guessing why they said it, if you don't agree with what they said. 

Anyway, I'm sorry to butt in, and I shan't say any more. 

Returning vaguely to the subject, I know he's made a bit of a slow start, but I'm very hopeful that Sanchez will be a quality signing (and not at all like Makoun!) When he has time on the ball, it's clear that he has eyes for a great pass, but this league is quite frantic. When he gets up to speed, he'll be a great player, I'm sure of it. 

Well, race is a sensitive issue, and it was you who brought it up (3 times).

We're all on the same page, fellas.

Robbie-Savage-007.jpg

Let's all just calm it down and remember that Robbie Savage is a rocket polisher.

Well, race is a sensitive issue, and it was you who brought it up (3 times). I'm not trying to flame or post-on-poster. I just recommend that it might be nice, in future, to ask someone to justify their opinion without second-guessing why they said it, if you don't agree with what they said. 

3 times? In £23k posts maybe. That might sound a bit Malky Mackay, but that's definitely not my intention!

Sensitive a subject it may be, but I'm not sure I appreciate the implication being thrown at me here. I've not accused anybody of discrimination and neither am I being discriminatory myself. I asked a question, which was then answered. Somehow, from there, I have been thrust into some quasi-debate regarding race. I'm having MY thoughts second guessed. 

Recommendation noted and accepted. Something every single poster on this site is guilty of from time to time and my apologies to supermon if he feels that I was accusing him of anything other than a lazy comparison.  

3 times? In £23k posts maybe. That might sound a bit Malky Mackay, but that's definitely not my intention!

Sensitive a subject it may be, but I'm not sure I appreciate the implication being thrown at me here. I've not accused anybody of discrimination and neither am I being discriminatory myself. I asked a question, which was then answered. Somehow, from there, I have been thrust into some quasi-debate regarding race. I'm having MY thoughts second guessed. 

Recommendation noted and accepted. Something every single poster on this site is guilty of from time to time and my apologies to supermon if he feels that I was accusing him of anything other than a lazy comparison.  

Where's this £23k post you speak of?

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 4

Wonder how Sanchez feels about sitting on the bench or is it merely been given time to settle?

He didn't have much of a pre-season and he is in a new league, new country, with a new language. Give him a bit of time I think.

Just to reaffirm I wasn't moaning about wanting him to be in the first eleven.

• Like 1

I'd say NZog has more right to feel agreived at missing out.

Sanchez will get his chance when the time is right. With the exception of Benteke & Vlaar, I would say yesterdays team is probably our strongest line up.

At this moment in time, Sanchez is a great player to throw on for the final 20 mins or so when we're trying to hold onto something, sacrificing a player further up the field.

Wonder how Sanchez feels about sitting on the bench or is it merely been given time to settle?

PATIENCE.

The bloke is in a new league, new culture and the midfield is playing bloody well atm so no he shouldn't walk right in. I think he'll be a good player for us in time but he looked a little off the pace to me v Hull, did o.k last night.

I love it on here when we have decent players on the bench and yet people get worried and think they're all going to start in handing in transfer requests because they aren't starting games, it's almost as if people don't want us to have a squad and would rather just have youth teamers on the bench.

Seriously don't understand why it's even a topic, Sanchez will be a starter in time but I'm happy to go with the same midfield for Arsenal. He might be needed for the Chelsea game though I reckon.

Edited by VillaChris

Ultimately he will be the base of that diamond, with Delph to the left of him and Westwood to the right behind Cleverley.

Yeah that is exactly how I think we will line up.

Its an awful line up unless we want to contain and try and nick a goal.

Once Benteke is back I want us with two wingers, which means one of Sanchez/Delph/Cleverley/Westwood won't play.

-----DM-----

--CM-CM---

W----------W

-----FW-----

• Like 1

Â