Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

I really hope he comes good soon. Don't know why but just have a feeling he won't quite cut it in premier league. Will give him time, reminds me of when we signed Makoun I guess

Based on the fact that he's black too? Because I can't think of any other reason why the comparison rings true. How many world cup quarter finals did Makoun play in?

• Like 1

Hang on, so Sanchez came on against Newcastle played a few good balls and everyone was creaming themselves. He comes on against Hull, doesn't look fully up to speed and now he's not going to make it?

No wonder people think we're a fickle bunch.

• Like 4

I really hope he comes good soon. Don't know why but just have a feeling he won't quite cut it in premier league. Will give him time, reminds me of when we signed Makoun I guess

Based on the fact that he's black too? Because I can't think of any other reason why the comparison rings true. How many world cup quarter finals did Makoun play in?

Woah, steady on fella, nothing to do with his colour, race or creed.  Simply because we were all excited about Makoun when he signed and it has the same aura about Sanchez.  Just hope it isn't the same.

Nothing more, nothing less

Edited by supermon
  • Like 1

Such a provocative and unnecessary presumption. You've mentioned race in this way before, no need at all

• Like 2

He reminds me of mckoun too...He looks to have a lot learn - lets hope unlike makoun he is prepared to give it a decent shot....abd not on the first plane home at every opportunity

Such a provocative and unnecessary presumption. You've mentioned race in this way before, no need at all

Eh? I'm not entirely sure what the accusation is here. The only comparison I can see between Sanchez and Makoun is that they're both black guys. It's such a **** lazy comparison.

The guy has played maybe an hour of premier league football for us anyway.

Eh? I'm not entirely sure what the accusation is here. The only comparison I can see between Sanchez and Makoun is that they're both black guys. It's such a **** lazy comparison.

It's that you basically accused somebody of racism because they said something you don't agree with. 

It's that you basically accused somebody of racism because they said something you don't agree with. 

Did I? That was not my intention whatsoever. That's an overly sensitive opinion. I meant that the comparison was lazy, that the only comparison I could see myself is that they are both black. Racism implies prejudice or discrimination, I did not accuse supermon of anything like that. 

Â