Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

No way, we need his presence, our midfield is a walkover without him and the difference is only halfway negated by his suicide passes.

One game only I know but that is not what Gana showed me.

Sanchez has no awareness, no passing ability and he only serves to damage us, put us under pressure and make everyone edgey.

I would hope we are never in a position where Sanchez needs to start in the PL again.

18 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

No way, we need his presence, our midfield is a walkover without him and the difference is only halfway negated by his suicide passes.

Our midfield looked pretty good against Palace... who are a side overloaded in midfield.

Sanchez, sadly, doesn't offer us much at all.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, sne said:

Wanted by Deportivo La Coruna if you believe the Spanish papers...

Can't see him staying and if we recoup money for him, all the better.

It's a shame as he is yet another 'inconsistant' player, some weeks very good and some weeks very bad.

Even when he's playing well, I half expect him to cock something up, either a pass, tackle or marking his player.

• Like 1

I actually thought that if used properly in the right role (as a anchor man) as they do in the Colombian national side he would turn out to be a very useful player for us.

Turns out I was wrong on that one. Sadly he is as you say just to inconsistent and you always feel he is a disaster waiting to happen when he has the ball.

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think unbelievably that our midfield actually looks weaker without him. he gives away the odd dangerous free kick but he outs his foot in and teams would stop playing through us

No I agree 

Much rather him than Westwood.

Sanchez and Gana as a DCM pairing would on paper make us more solid allowing our RB and LB to go forward more and our attacking players to act more freely.

Sadly our wide players, creative and attacking ones (if we even have any) are just not good enough or injured

• Like 2

Â