Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

• 3 weeks later...

He would struggle to look good in Notts County's team so I have no idea what he is doing in the prem

thankfuly like Richards , Lescott , Bacuna , Richardson and a few others in 6 games time we won't ever have to see them in our colours again 

9 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

He would struggle to look good in Notts County's team so I have no idea what he is doing in the prem

He seems to manage it for Colombia.

Not a great game today by any stretch, but made more tackles than anyone else in the team, and hasn't played for months. I think we have missed him badly.

he hasnt played in months and he made some good tackles in 1st half but no cover. made a cracking tackle in midfield in 1st half today and Westwood was just standing and watching while a Chelsea player picked up the ball and shot. Great at winning the ball back and said before would be good if we had players he could pass to not bloody Westwood or Gil

I have never seen anything in him. I was mystified in the past when people seemed to rate him. Another I pray we can offload in the summer 

On 4/3/2016 at 05:24, Zatman said:

he hasnt played in months and he made some good tackles in 1st half but no cover. made a cracking tackle in midfield in 1st half today and Westwood was just standing and watching while a Chelsea player picked up the ball and shot. Great at winning the ball back and said before would be good if we had players he could pass to not bloody Westwood or Gil

They're all shite, but Sanchez has done nothing to show he's any better than the rest of our midfielders.

I'd play both Westwood and Gil ahead of him, and they're shit too.

Â