Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

There is a reason why at 29 he was playing for Elche...and I don't give a **** how he performs for Columbia. 85% of the games he has played for us he has looked like a **** pub footballer. I could forgive the lack of ability if he actually done his job, showed the slighest hint of a thought in his head... but the awareness, the intelligence, the ball watching, the following of the ball like a **** puppy.

Pick a **** runner and stay with him for **** sake. It isn't **** rocket science and it is EVERYTIME he plays. It is bordering on comical to be honest. A PL player he is not in a billion years. Utterly, tactically clueless.

I actually wonder what is IQ is because he must be thick as pig shit. He looks it. I doubt he can **** read.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

"Carlos, you are playing DM today, okay?"

"Si."

"Their number 10 is tricky, so I want you to do a man marking job."

"Si"

"He always feints to go left but drops onto his right."

"Si."

"He waits for the big man to receive and bombs on, I want you to stick with him Carlos, forget the ball, he is your man."

"Si"

"You are not understanding a word I am saying,"

"Si."

"What did I just say Carlos."

"Si"

Just chase the ball Carlos and try and kick people you thick clearing in the woods.

"Si"

I like him as a guy and he seems to be a decent chap around the place too, but he's been absolutely woeful for us.

I also think he's one of our more sell-able assets, and think we should do everything possible to get some decent dolla for him.

95% of the time he is an abortion of a football player. If some struggling Spanish team can cough up a few pesetas then i'd ship him off

• 1 month later...

Does anyone think that in training he ever manages to pass it to one of his own players because it seems to be something which is completely unable to do on match day. 

I find it astonishing that a player who plays international football for a decent footballing nation has been such an awful awful signing. One of too many who have turned into a liability instead of an asset

32 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Does anyone think that in training he ever manages to pass it to one of his own players because it seems to be something which is completely unable to do on match day. 

I find it astonishing that a player who plays international football for a decent footballing nation has been such an awful awful signing. One of too many who have turned into a liability instead of an asset

If placed in a team with leaders and competent players then he might do a job. Unfortunately doesn't do himself any favours and merges in with the mentally weak squad we have.

He does a lot of off the ball work and that is good but it often goes unseen. What is seen are his mistakes which or too often and in dangerous positions. He will probably move on in the summer. although the Copa America runs all through June I think so if he doesn't leave before then it will probably be still be a Villa player when they come back for training.

It's a shame Carlos turned out to be rubbish, he seems a likeable guy and his Afro is cool. He breaks play up well but can't pass water. He's always got a mistake in him, it's probably best for all of he moves on.

• Like 3

I thought he had a good game today. He is best served in a limited defensive mid role with proper midfielders around him. He needs midfielder who actually want to ball coming to him. Far too often Sanchez gets the ball and is forced to make a difficult pass. But then sometimes he forces passes on his own accord. I like him though. Crazy how badly this signing turned out though. Honestly thought we got him for a steal after the world cup. He was arguably the best DM in the tournament. 

• Like 1

Â