Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Just now, West said:

Only player in our side who can successfully ping a ball to the wide men.

And yet frequently struggles to play a ten yard ball, regularly fails to track back, and seems to fall asleep when he's in possession. He becomes more of a liability each week.

• Like 1

My hearts in my mouth everytime he's on the ball. What appears to be composure is unfortunately a complete lack of awareness of whats around him. Ok when told to mark some one out the game (from what I have seen of his international games at least) but not much else to offer.

8 hours ago, BigAl said:

He is either very good or very poor ,unfortunately we seem to see the latter more frequently

I've yet to see him be very good in a Villa shirt.

Even at his best for us, he's misplacing passes constantly. He's not done enough to be in the team. In the worst team in the league, he's consistently one of our most error prone players.

And what's worse is, he doesn't seem to be that bothered. His slow jog back for their second goal yesterday infuriated me more than any other moment in years, he couldn't give a shit.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've yet to see him be very good in a Villa shirt.

Even at his best for us, he's misplacing passes constantly. He's not done enough to be in the team. In the worst team in the league, he's consistently one of our most error prone players.

And what's worse is, he doesn't seem to be that bothered. His slow jog back for their second goal yesterday infuriated me more than any other moment in years, he couldn't give a shit.

A solid point, but we simply don't have other options at the DM role.

Edited by New_Jersey_Villa

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Someone mentioned Jedinak a while ago in the transfer thread. i think that's a great shout. He's a leader too.

I wouldn't mind him in the side but he's recently been getting games for Palace so may not be available, especially with them pushing for Europe.

1 hour ago, villarocker said:

I wouldn't mind him in the side but he's recently been getting games for Palace so may not be available, especially with them pushing for Europe.

Has he? I hadn't noticed (not watched much of them recently)

It's  moot point if so. When the suggestion was originally made he'd been out of the team a lot.

Edited by Stevo985

Just saw the goal again. Up there with the Man City corner goal for some of the shittest defending ever witnessed. Ball watching....AGAIN.

Is it desire or totally lack of a football brain. I think it is the latter, he has absolute no idea of any players around him bombing on. His eyes are solely on the ball.

...and this guy has played international football. How?

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Someone mentioned Jedinak a while ago in the transfer thread. i think that's a great shout. He's a leader too.

His mentality of kicking everyone in the shins is what we need around here. Just keep him away from Grealish though.

He was awful yesterday. Couldn't track a man to save his life and fell asleep multiple times. If it's between him and Westwood there's really no comparison imo. Sanchez will have 1 decent game and go on a 4 game run of shite.

Â