Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Watch the chance that Wijnaldum should have buried.

The whole phase of play Sanchez is doing **** all, just trotting back, watching the play unfold, watching the ball being passed from one place to another..... not marking his man, not making any conscious decisions, just in a world of his **** own.

Just completely fixated on the ball, and it isn't the first time either, he did the exact same thing just last week.

Honestly, one of the shittest players we have ever had.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has been on average around 79% pass completion in last 4 games

The problem is, he doesn't just misplace passes, he sets the opponents up with them. He is an accident waiting to happen and there has been no sign of improvement since he first broke into the team.

I'd add, somebody mentioned a few posts up about him trotting back when we loose possession. This has been driving me mad for some time. He is the anchor of that midfield-Its his job to bust a gut to get back, not trot like he is out on a Sunday afternoon jog.

I'd have Richards or Okore there before I picked Sanchez again.

That's nothing personal against him either-I loved his celebration after scoring at Man City-I'm sure he cares passionately. The misplaced passing and inability to chase back are too much of a risk in my eyes.

• Like 1

He has been poor the last few games ,but up to that prob been one of our better players in a terrible season .His distribution is poor no doubt ,but he deserves his place we have no other player really for the def mid role.

Funny player, never seems to be average, he's either one of the best players on the pitch, or one of the worst. 

I suppose it's that inconsistency that has prevented him playing a higher level. 

I can't recall him ever being one of the best players on the pitch for us. How often has this happened? I can, on the other hand, look at the last half a dozen games alone and see him being one of the worst players in every single one. He's a terrible footballer, a replacement should be one of our most critical targets for January, IMO.

Edited by Davkaus

Â