Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

I don't get why we have to play two defensive midfielders, as surely Gueye plays as defensive midfielder also or at least he plays pretty deep. Few other teams plays a three man midfield

sometimes attack and keeping possession is the best form of defence.

playing with Sanchez is not so much like playing with ten men, but more like playing against 12.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 1

On 12/5/2015 at 12:37, Lichfield Dean said:

(I think this Sanchez Christmas video is perhaps the greatest thing ever on youtube)

The talky talky, should be on the pitch, so the walky, walky is in the right direction.

14 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

sometimes attack and keeping possession is the best form of defence.

but we can't do that either, the problem is we are good at very little.

we can keep the ball when no opposition player is near us.....when they come close, we poo ourselves.

• Like 1

I don't think he is that bad a player with the ball at his feet but I've just seen Arsenal's second goal again and I was furious with him at the time and am more so now. It's not like he's let his man go for a goal, he's let TWO PLAYERS run straight past him into space he should have been bursting his lungs to be in himself. The little wave of his hand at the linesman when he's 30 yards behind the play and they have scored the easiest goal they will ever score is particularly hard to take.

I'd really like to like the lad, but that is just so poor and the type of thing we unfortunately see every week.

In the second half when the game was stretched he was making inceptions, getting in the way to stop their counters and was recycling the ball quickly. Yet in the first half when he had time on the ball and much more time to think whilst defending he was awful, infuriating player.

Edited by penguin
  • Like 1

One of the most slowest players I've ever seen

Henry summed it up the other week he ball watches far too much and defends with his eyes

Against any box to box midfielder he's left for dead 90% of the time he simply cannot handle the pace of english football

Edited by AshVilla

Enforcer:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:!!!!  He is a nightmare, he's a car crash just waiting to happen!!!!!!  He loses the ball more times than Delph did and that takes some doing!  And he hasn't a clue how to pass forwards or further than 3 yards!!

Â