Kieran Richardson

Nabby

I thought he was a decent shout to play left back in the Bournemouth game as he would provide more going forward, but he didn't really. He was very poor today, and when he did try to go forward he cost us a goal. He also passed  2-3 throw ins straight to Arsenal.

• Like 1

Why the hell was he picked? Did Lambert think it could be a stroke of genius, did he roll some dice? Another very odd decision from the manager.

Disagree.  If you're going to press from the off, you want Richardson doing it rather than Cissokho as he has more pace about him.

It made sense selection-wise, but he wasn't particularly good.

Hell no!

I know Richardson is my new scapegoat but honestly it's Cissokho > Richardson every day of the week, with whatever tactics against whoever.

I think Richardson was preferred because Cisshoko cannot hit a cow's arse with a banjo with his crosses but I suppose Lambert figured that defending didn't matter.

Unfortunately Richardson didn't seem to see much value in (a) keeping the ball until he could make said crosses and (B) making any effort whatsoever to get back into position.

It's clear to me that Richardson's legs are gone and he has no speed and limited stamina and very little ability to keep the ball at his feet.

• Like 1

Didn't think he was that bad to be honest, not a class performance by any stretch, however I think he can offer something Cissokho can't (pace and crossing).

Didn't see the last ten minutes so if he was mind-blowingly gash in that period then some of these posts will be more understandable to me.

I can only assume Cissokho is being rested havign played every minute of every game so far (bar the cup)

Hope he's back next week.

I don't actually think Richardson was THAT bad, relatively speaking. But he's clearly not a patch of Aly

I don't actually think Richardson was THAT bad, relatively speaking. But he's clearly not a patch of Aly

You have to be kidding me? He was frigging awful. Worst player by a country mile. Kept feeding the ball back to arsenal. His afult for the 2nd goal and was continously playing arsenal players onside

I never want to see this guy play for us again. He really is that bad. No wonder no-one else came in for him. I am praying we only offered him a one year deal

Â