Kieran Richardson

Nabby

just because he has played left back makes him one. Gabby and Weimann arent wingers yet they have played there. You dont play a part-time full back away to one of the best teams in the league. tactical suicide

He didn't have a good game but he made one great tackle first half and provided one good cross for Benteke. I find it hard to blame him for the 2nd goal as he lost the ball right near their goal-mouth so we should have been able to cover the break. 

• Like 1

just because he has played left back makes him one. Gabby and Weimann arent wingers yet they have played there. You dont play a part-time full back away to one of the best teams in the league. tactical suicide

Yebbut, he's played there tons of times before, not just once or twice. This wasn't like Magath playing Dan Burn at left back. He should have been far far better yesterday, his performance was embarrassing. 

I don't actually think Richardson was THAT bad, relatively speaking. But he's clearly not a patch of Aly

You have to be kidding me? He was frigging awful. Worst player by a country mile. Kept feeding the ball back to arsenal. His afult for the 2nd goal and was continously playing arsenal players onside

I never want to see this guy play for us again. He really is that bad. No wonder no-one else came in for him. I am praying we only offered him a one year deal

No I'm not kidding.

I don't think he was good, but he wasn't our worst player.

Sanchez was our worst player yesterday.

Richardson wasn't great, but I don't think he was as "pathetic" as people are making out.

Generally Richardson has made a decent contribution as a squad player. But that's all he should be. he shouldn't be starting games against a team like Arsenal unless we're desperate.

Was Cissokho injured yesterday or has the clueless one decided yet another left back he has bought in is not up to standard?

I assume he was rested given he's played every minute of every game so far.

Strange game to do it in, but I'd be very surprised if he wasn't back next week.

He was poor but not to blame for their second goal. Losing the ball when you are on the left wing and 30 yards from the opposition goal, even in the stupid way he gave it away, doesn't cause a goal. 

Our defence was all over the place. If any defender is to blame it's hutton for being too far forward and not covering behind him. 

• Like 3

He was poor but not to blame for their second goal. Losing the ball when you are on the left wing and 30 yards from the opposition goal, even in the stupid way he gave it away, doesn't cause a goal. 

Our defence was all over the place. If any defender is to blame it's hutton for being too far forward and not covering behind him.

I've noticed Hutton has done a lot of that lately. Whether it's because he's trying to do the right wing job or something else, I don't know. But I've not been so happy with him lately defensively.

Was Cissokho injured yesterday or has the clueless one decided yet another left back he has bought in is not up to standard?

I assume he was rested given he's played every minute of every game so far.

Strange game to do it in, but I'd be very surprised if he wasn't back next week.

I just think Lambert sees that one way or another, we are going to have to try and score a goal. And lets face it, as good of a defender he is, Aly is clueless when going forward

If the fullbacks are pushing so far forward, then your midfield players have to be covering them. Its seems to me a screwed up way of playing when you have defenders trying to do jobs of wingers. I see thats why he brought in Richardson, but he hasn't been good enough.. 

Also, both fullbacks bombing on at once is so dangerous. That's what happened for their second goal (I think it was second)

Richardson was attacking and hutton was way up the pitch too.

I'm all for fullbacks attacking but as you say, the midfielders/wingers need to cover when required, and they shouldn't be attacking at the same time.

• Like 1

He has played left back before so for me thats a cop out. Yes lamebert is to blame for selecting him but still no excuse to perform so poorly

Lamebert. Please stop. What is this? What are you trying to communicate here? His name is Lambert. It doesn't improve your argument by changing his name to some juvenile analogue. I don't really get it. Why have you done this?

• Like 4

He has played left back before so for me thats a cop out. Yes lamebert is to blame for selecting him but still no excuse to perform so poorly

Lamebert. Please stop. What is this? What are you trying to communicate here? His name is Lambert. It doesn't improve your argument by changing his name to some juvenile analogue. I don't really get it. Why have you done this?

Its bantz innit. Just like calling him the clueless one over and over again.

• Like 1

Hahahaha it's funny because he said lame and lame is close to lam.

I can do it too.

LAMBERK

hahahahaha

So Lamberk is a big no no but saying

Get the **** out of my club you useless, useless word removed.

is fine?

Good to know taking the moral high ground is working for you.

Causing arguments again by attacking a poster again :D

I'll indulge you though. Not taking the moral high ground in the slightest. I find grown men creating juvenile names pretty stupid (which is what Yillan's original point was about) Calling somebody useless (while not my classiest moment) is totally different.

For example, Calling me Stefanie or SteFANNY (get it?) is just juvenile.

Calling me a word removed. Different.

Understand? I hope I was clear enough.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Â