Kieran Richardson

Nabby

It's quite apt that his stupid tackle came from a poor touch, similar to what we have seen from most performances from him this season. I maintain the stance that he's one of the worst technical players I have ever seen play for us. 

• Like 2

why is it you take a good technical attacking player (he used to be honest he did) shove him in a Villa shirt and he looks like a pub player.

maybe he was a spent force long before he got to us, but he definitely used to be a pretty decent attacking midfielder.

I havnt read the last page, just the ones at the top of this one saying we need to lay off him.

I watched the incident in the pub, at first I couldn't believe I ref was a red card, second viewing, he went over the top, can see why it was a red

Third viewing, he over runs the ball, realises it and goes in with a studs up tackle, the crucial things is, he doesnt go for the ball with the tackle, he goes for the man.

Its a red card all day long. He did knob all before the red mind.

Completely mediocre player. I thought when we signed him he'd be playing as left back, not in midfield.

Was there any point in signing him and using up a bit of the budget when we have Bacuna to just run around in midfield and basically do the same job? At least Leo has a goal threat so I'd like to see him come into midfield for the United game.

I feel a bit sorry for him today just lost his head. You could see he was 100% up for it and cared that's why he went into the tackle. Nzogbia and gabby gave no effort at all. Atleast he showed some passion

• Like 1

I'd say his Red card is about the most outstanding contribution he's made since being at the club. Done nothing at all of any note in his previous games.

I don't mind him being cover for left back but there should be a long line ahead of him in midfield.

• Like 1

Â