Kieran Richardson

Nabby

Causing arguments again by attacking a poster again :D

I'll indulge you though. Not taking the moral high ground in the slightest. I find grown men creating juvenile names pretty stupid (which is what Yillan's original point was about) Calling somebody useless (while not my classiest moment) is totally different.

For example, Calling me Stefanie or SteFANNY (get it?) is just juvenile.

Calling me a word removed. Different.

Understand? I hope I was clear enough.

You may have made a cross for your own back there, Stephanie.

I'll indulge you though. Not taking the moral high ground in the slightest. I find grown men creating juvenile names pretty stupid (which is what Yillan's original point was about) Calling somebody useless (while not my classiest moment) is totally different.

You may have made a cross for your own back there, Stephanie.

Sadly, that's probably the best cross anyone associated with Villa has made in, say, 6 matches...

Attacking a poster? What part was the attack.

And glad that's cleared it up.  Much better to be really offensive towards someone than come up with a childish name.

I still think he's a good squad player.

Scapegoats be scapegoats.

he was playing well when we started the season well and then was moved out of midfield and we went to shit. Obviously a coincidence 

Attacking a poster? What part was the attack.

And glad that's cleared it up.  Much better to be really offensive towards someone than come up with a childish name.

You know exactly what you're doing and you've managed to draw me in.

Not indulging you anymore :)

There was probably a reason Fulham let Richardson go after getting relegated. Now we are finding out why.

Wages and he wants to be in the top flight. IMO of course. Wasn't he their player of the season?

Think he started the season really well and was inexplicably dropped. He's not had a great time of it since and he's not much cop at left back.

I don't think he's ever been really good for us, and in his last three appearances he's been pointlessly sent off after 20 minutes which cost us a derby, given a disastrous LB performance which almost saw us out of the cup, or at laest forced to replay, and given the ball away high up the field in lazy and stupid fashion before jogging back as Arsenal went on to score the crucial goal in a miserable defeat. He doesn't really look arsed, and in our predicament that just doesn't wash. Actually **** it, it doesn't wash in any situation. 

I was happy enough when we signed him but I'll be even more happy not to see him play for us again.

There was probably a reason Fulham let Richardson go after getting relegated. Now we are finding out why.

Wages and he wants to be in the top flight. IMO of course. Wasn't he their player of the season?

Think he started the season really well and was inexplicably dropped. He's not had a great time of it since and he's not much cop at left back.

Wasn't inexplicably. He had a terrible match and Sanchez started coming into his own. I remember our midfield of Cleverly-Richardson-Delph. It struggled. 

Â