$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

More likely to be his Brother Issac

In consortium with his other brother Warwick! 

I think that Exxon Mobil's shareholders might wonder if it's good business to buy a failing Prem league club??

Loads of European teams in the US atm. We are one of the least visible out there. For instance Manure in some tournement with RM Juve etc. No one will notice us been in Texas!

So was Richard just trolling?  Can't imagine something would be suddenly close or that the tour would be linked to a potential takeover.  That would indicate that a takeover had been in the offing for months now.

Edit:  Edit:

Edited by omariqy

So was Richard just trolling? Can't imagine something would be suddenly close or that the tour would be linked to a potential takeover. That would indicate that a takeover had been in the offing for months now.

So was Richard just trolling? Can't imagine something would be suddenly close or that the tour would be linked to a potential takeover. That would indicate that a takeover had been in the offing for months now.

You can say that again.....

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't a recent club statement pretty much confirm no deal is close or even in the pipeline and recent media report also state nobody is interested - yet here we are naming random rich guys again?

If you post criptic messages then they can be taken to mean anything and thus you can never be brought to task on them. 

Why not post X is looking to take over and X is where i heard the information. 

Instead of 'My car is blue and was once owned by someone from Texas'

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't a recent club statement pretty much confirm no deal is close or even in the pipeline and recent media report also state nobody is interested - yet here we are naming random rich guys again?

I don't think 1 or 2 weeks is 'recent', when it comes to this kind of business.

A deal might not have been close when the statement came out, and still might not be any further now, but an interested party could come forward at any point to declare an interest.

Come on seriously! Look at all the evidence with reason and logic and the only assumption we can make is that we will be starting the new season under Learner. Every supposedly "ITK" turned out to know nothing, the media know nothing and the club statements suggest nothing is happening. We are not being taken over anytime soon.

Your point being?

No-one has said we are being taken over anytime soon.

Just because we're probably not going to be sold anytime soon, doesn't mean that Randy should stop trying to reach people who might be interested.

God lord are we that desperate for news.?  Of course I know there is no JR waiting to buy us,  Cliff Barnes on the other hand is a different matter. LOL

Sarcasm doesnt come across well does it