$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Worryingly Howard Hodgson has gone very quiet on TBAR since he made it known he was trying to put some consortium together which could be due to him having to sign a NDA.

Now if he is the only serious party left where the hell is this club going?

110% sure he isn't.

• Like 1

I just hope Lerner is mulling over offers for the club before deciding on a buyer, if not this is going to be a very difficult season for us and the boys. 

No hope and Bob Hope!

Lerner has really fcuked us up this time!

I just hope Lerner is mulling over offers for the club before deciding on a buyer, if not this is going to be a very difficult season for us and the boys.

You don't say.

Wonder if he would consider refloating the club and offering shares in it?

I've wondered the same or moving to part fan ownership so he sells say 10% to us

Don't think this will be an option tbh.  Normally the existing management remain in place on a listing.  Here they are all jumping ship with (or even before) the owner.

Worryingly Howard Hodgson has gone very quiet on TBAR since he made it known he was trying to put some consortium together which could be due to him having to sign a NDA.

Now if he is the only serious party left where the hell is this club going?

110% sure he isn't.

Unless through mathematical equation, it is literally impossible to be 110% sure.

I suspect you are 100% sure though

just interested to know?....what is everyone expecting from this new owner when he/she arrives?

Some money for the management to spend. Nothing serious, just enough to buy decent players as apposed to the lower league players and journeymen that we have now come to expect. Maybe if we're lucky, we can even get a cheerleading squad :D Edited by 7392craig

just interested to know?....what is everyone expecting from this new owner when he/she arrives?

Some money for the management to spend. Nothing serious, just enough to buy decent players as apposed to the lower league players and journeymen that we have now come to expect. Maybe if we're lucky, we can even get a cheerleading squad :D

Havn't we had that in past? 

Some stability, effort, drive and ability to compete rather than make up the numbers. Most importantly I want to go to Villa Park and be able to enjoy myself.

now that should be a pre-requisite...i concur.