$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Put me down for September 18.

Don't be like that - no mercy killing for you mate- you'll have to suffer like us this coming season - no easy way out  for you I'm afraid! :D  :P

Put me down for September 18.

Don't be like that - no mercy killing for you mate- you'll have to suffer like us this coming season - no easy way out  for you I'm afraid! :D  :P

Damn, I was hopin you would buy the club on the 18th..... There goes that theory. I'll stick with the 18th though.

Right I'm ready for a lot of stick here but I'm going to pass on what iv heard. Apparently villa are up for sale for 30million but only with a guarantee of 200 a million investment. This has come from someone within Villa Park.

I don't see why Randy would chose make such a huge loss, or, how he could put it in a contract that the new buyers HAVE to invest that amount (and therefore, presumably, break FFP rules?).... Nah, sorry, I think someone's pulling your leg.

Right I'm ready for a lot of stick here but I'm going to pass on what iv heard. Apparently villa are up for sale for 30million but only with a guarantee of 200 a million investment. This has come from someone within Villa Park.

Someone inside Villa Park you say, do they sell refreshments or work on the club shop?

• Like 2

In that scenario I'm not sure how you'd get someone to guarantee they'd invest 200 million at best you can only take their word for it I'd imagine.

I know Jack Hayward was meant to have sold Wolves for a tenner with the proviso that Morgan spent 30 million on the team. I'm not sure if he ever did at least not of his money. Although I guess the Wolves situation is quite different.

I vote with tezvilla, post anything you hear.  It may sound ridiculous, but so does much of reality these days.  If what you hear turns out wrong, you'll catch a ton of crap on here (most of it good humored) and it will be forgotten.  If it turns out your info was correct, you'll catch a ton of crap on here (most of it good humored) but then in time you can go back and re-post your info and all the crap you took and gloat excessively.  It's kind of win-win really.

September 18

• Like 4

Worryingly Howard Hodgson has gone very quiet on TBAR since he made it known he was trying to put some consortium together which could be due to him having to sign a NDA.

Now if he is the only serious party left where the hell is this club going?