$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

How about Paul Allen? I think he already owns a soccer team.

He owns my Seahawks.

Tom Hanks = Sleepless in Seatlle = Seattle Seahawks

That could be the connection.

• Like 3

Haven't read the last 3 or so pages but I'm genuinely staggered at how many people are saying "by all means re-name the stadium, that's ok".

**** football, man.

The desperation is palpable.

To me re naming the stadium just makes sense whoever the owner as it is something that doesn't matter much and helps us catch up in the league

Haven't read the last 3 or so pages but I'm genuinely staggered at how many people are saying "by all means re-name the stadium, that's ok".

**** football, man.

To me re naming the stadium just makes sense whoever the owner as it is something that doesn't matter much and helps us catch up in the league

Good enough for Arsenal, good enough for city. Good enough for us.

It will always be villa park to us, if someone wants to pay us millions to have commentators calling it something else then so be it.

Meh

Kwan edited his post from

It's not L. Ellison. It's not Harris. It's not red bull.

to

It's not L. Ellis. It's not Harris. It's not red bull.

Looks like Mendi was right!

How about Paul Allen? I think he already owns a soccer team.

He owns my Seahawks.

He also owns the Sounders which was what i'm assuming useless was referring to. I would be pleased if it was him though considering what he's done with them.

Edited by adz.villa
  • Like 1

Kwan edited his post from

It's not L. Ellison. It's not Harris. It's not red bull.

to

It's not L. Ellis. It's not Harris. It's not red bull.

Looks like Mendi was right!

Interesting.

I think Kwan only changed that as a callback to Mendi calling Ellison Ellis yesterday. My original guess was Mark Walter but if Kwan is right I think he said it was nobody who had been mentioned yet.

**** football, man.

Good enough for Arsenal, good enough for city. Good enough for us.

It will always be villa park to us, if someone wants to pay us millions to have commentators calling it something else then so be it.

Meh

While renaming VP wouldn't worry me,I can understand those that it would.Plus Arsenal/Citys were newish stadiums.

who is Kwan. What i been told today is Doug is considering buying the club back but he is a old man now. Yes i been right and rell bull are not wanted us and Ellison is the man we want , but the deal has broken down.

Edited by Mendi