$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Can someone please kindly summarise the last 250 pages in one sentence? Haven't got time to read it.

Thanking you 

x

Can someone please kindly summarise the last 250 pages in one sentence? Haven't got time to read it.

Thanking you

x

We're being taken over by either:

- Larry Ellison

- Red Bull

- Rolf Harris

- Kwan

- Dr. Evil

- Doug Ellison

- The Chuckle Brothers

We have a man on the inside in Mendi who is feeding us suitably vague information so he might be right but probably not.

You guys know I'm not an 'ITK' or claim to be, but I'll pass this snippet on. I met someone the other day who genuinely is in the loop for this (comes with the industry I work in) and he said that at the moment the problem we have is that we are struggling to find a buyer at all. As in the interest just isn't really there. A bit worrying!

• Like 1

I have it on good authority from someone who has it on good authority that we are looking for a buyer but that may or may not come to fruition due to various factors. I was also told that Lambert may or may not be sacked but it really is up in the air and at the end of the day chickens are chickens. Make of that what you will.

You guys know I'm not an 'ITK' or claim to be, but I'll pass this snippet on. I met someone the other day who genuinely is in the loop for this (comes with the industry I work in) and he said that at the moment the problem we have is that we are struggling to find a buyer at all. As in the interest just isn't really there. A bit worrying!

Might be true.

Keith Harris (albeit via Pat Murphy) and David Bick both said that we're only at the stage of drumming up interest.

• Like 1

People do realise that Mendi isn't some mentalist and we're the butt of the joke here?

If you look at his old comments from months ago, his grammar etc isn't so bad and he doesn't talk as much shite

Yup, thats why i told him i wasnt interested in his posts and to stop.

• Like 1

Whaat? You mean billionaires aren't queueing up around the block to buy a loss-making football club that needs heavy investment in order not to become even more loss-making?

Seriously though, it's hard not to get the impression that the club has actually been for sale for the past 3 years (effectively since MON resigned). I doubt RL would have said he was selling unless he'd found a buyer (unless it was just to take a bit of the heat off himself).

Haven't read the last 3 or so pages but I'm genuinely staggered at how many people are saying "by all means re-name the stadium, that's ok".

**** football, man.

The desperation is palpable.