$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Kwan is not a random poster, please see 20+ pages of puns.

In my cynical hat, even I think he is the closest to knowing -albeit roughly - what is going on.

We just need to see what side trent's short sentence sarcasm falls on....

• Like 1

You make one joke...

It's not Ellison either. I was poking fun with Mendi.

Anyway, I don't know what's happening from the Villa PR side. I just know that they're not announcing the new owner tomorrow.

My guess would be that it's just a confirmation that PL and PF will operate through the change for the time being. But don't take that as information, just my guess again.

• Like 1

who is Kwan. What i been told today is Doug is considering buying the club back but he is a old man now. Yes i been right and rell bull are not wanted us and Ellison is the man we want , but the deal has broken down.

yablewit.jpg

You make one joke...

Anyway, I don't know what's happening from the Villa PR side. I just know that they're not announcing the new owner tomorrow.

My guess would be that it's just a confirmation that PL and PF will operate through the change for the time being. But don't take that as information, just my guess again.

Well thanks for saying it , shows i been right all the long. I don't know who you are but this takeover will not happen for a while. Ellison is indeed keen on us you not mention that.

Edited by Mendi
  • Like 1

You make one joke...

Well thanks for saying it , shows i been right all the long. I don't know who you are but this takeover will not happen for a while. Ellison is indeed keen on us you not mention that.

not even slightly amused by this shit anymore

• Like 1

...shows i been right all the long....

No it doesn't Mendi. He's saying the opposite to you. You've been saying Ellison wants tobuy the club, Kwan is saying Ellison is not involved. They're like opposite things. Not the same.
  • Like 2

who is Kwan. What i been told today is Doug is considering buying the club back but he is a old man now. Yes i been right and rell bull are not wanted us and Ellison is the man we want , but the deal has broken down.

Well at least the underlined bit seems credible.

• Like 1

No it doesn't Mendi. He's saying the opposite to you. You've been saying Ellison wants tobuy the club, Kwan is saying Ellison is not involved. They're like opposite things. Not the same.

OK but birmingham mail had the story on him , so he is involved a fact.  

Because the Mail is an infallible bastion of truth.

• Like 1

A Fact is "The truth about events as opposed to interpretation". A newspaper story speculating about 4 possible different people who might or might not be interested is not a fact.