$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I think I remember Kwan mentioning a name (may have been someone else) but I won't repeat it regardless.

And no it's not Voldemort.

edit: A quick search tells me that it wasn't Kwan who mentioned him.i was thinking of the Ilitch guy but I think it was someone on the wind-up.

Edited by adz.villa

who is Kwan. What i been told today is Doug is considering buying the club back but he is a old man now. Yes i been right and rell bull are not wanted us and Ellison is the man we want , but the deal has broken down.

Special K is our man on the inside

He knows all.

I think Kwan only changed that as a callback to Mendi calling Ellison Ellis yesterday. My original guess was Mark Walter but if Kwan is right I think he said it was nobody who had been mentioned yet.

A certain someone just liked this I presume because I'm right about the Ellison part but then unliked it. I presume that was because he was worried people might think it's an endorsement of my mentioning Walter.

• Like 1

Kwan edited his post from

It's not L. Ellison. It's not Harris. It's not red bull.

to

It's not L. Ellis. It's not Harris. It's not red bull.

Looks like Mendi was right!

what did Mendi say

The truth #respectformendi

• Like 1

Could it not just be that he made a genuine error?

So he edited the guys real name and changed it to the wrong name that Mendi keeps referring to, due to an error?

Edited by samjp26

who is Kwan. What i been told today is Doug is considering buying the club back but he is a old man now. 

Any ounce of credibility you had is now gone im afraid

Heard yourself some random poster comes on and says things you all fall for it, how strange.

I did say who was in talks .

who is Kwan. What i been told today is Doug is considering buying the club back but he is a old man now. Yes i been right and rell bull are not wanted us and Ellison is the man we want , but the deal has broken down.

Oh dear...

who is Kwan. What i been told today is Doug is considering buying the club back but he is a old man now. Yes i been right and rell bull are not wanted us and Ellison is the man we want , but the deal has broken down.

That's a cracker!