$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

To be exact this 'Dinkleman' didn't mention Mancini himself he just said that "the other manager who could come in is an italian with links to lazio". And the other posters on the forum are guessing at Mancini it could be Di Canio or someone else.

If its the Russian guy at Arse, who can't get ownership, then i wouldn 't complain tbh.

He's not Russian
He is Russian.
He's from Uzbekistan
And? He's Russian. End of story.
Whos Russian ?

Usmanov, the guy who owns a bit of Arsenal. Uzbekistan born but Russian.

Is Rushian Hepburn Murphy Russian ?

• Like 1

No to Mancini? I'd be pretty excited about that appointment. It would mean new owners were prepared to spend big and I think Mancini could attract top quality players

He'd be great for about 18-24 months, then he'd lose the dressing room and it would all go tits up.

Also, I don't know if he has experience in building a squad from the foundations up? If we're looking at Mancini then we're aiming for the very very top, in which case who do we have capable of playing at that level?

Benteke, Guzan, and, erm...

You'd like to think if someone like mancini took the job it would then mean funds being made available to buy players capable of playing at that level.

No to Mancini? I'd be pretty excited about that appointment. It would mean new owners were prepared to spend big and I think Mancini could attract top quality players

He'd be great for about 18-24 months, then he'd lose the dressing room and it would all go tits up.

Also, I don't know if he has experience in building a squad from the foundations up? If we're looking at Mancini then we're aiming for the very very top, in which case who do we have capable of playing at that level?

Benteke, Guzan, and, erm...

You'd like to think if someone like mancini took the job it would then mean funds being made available to buy players capable of playing at that level.

That's my point right there, has he experience in doing that without much of a squad to begin with? He had a dream set up at Man City, a squad clearly capable of challenging for 4th and unlimited funds with which to build on that. Ours is a million miles away from that, we've a squad capable of being where Stoke are.

Klinsmann for FFS. He has just signed a four year extension to coach the US team through the next world cup. He lives in California and has a family there and even when he was Germany coach still based himself out of there. He is not leaving the USA anytime soon as if someone in the know says that his is next Villa manager --they are full of it. IMHO

Thats a bold statement 

But an accurate one!

Can you honestly see Klinsmann giving up waking up in the sun in his villa overlooking the ocean in California for a 2up, 2down in Aston?

Klinsmann for FFS. He has just signed a four year extension to coach the US team through the next world cup. He lives in California and has a family there and even when he was Germany coach still based himself out of there. He is not leaving the USA anytime soon as if someone in the know says that his is next Villa manager --they are full of it. IMHO

Thats a bold statement 

But an accurate one!

Can you honestly see Klinsmann giving up waking up in the sun in his villa overlooking the ocean in California for a 2up, 2down in Aston?

Stranger things have happened.

Why would managers give up their beautiful homes in Spain and Italy to come work in Manchester? 

They just do. 

Edited by PieFacE

Thats a bold statement

But an accurate one!

Moneyfalling.gif

Benitez would be a good choice if were taken over with money

This would be my first choice. I think he could be tempted back to the UK for the right job

Yep, then alienate them, bench them and send them out on loan on the clubs payroll. Some people rapidly forget the lessons from the past!

• Like 1

Thats a bold statement

Classic ha ha ha